Chapter 28 Nightshade Nyxia Lords

As I was transforming the infinity fly up to my height when they saw them try to kill me, but they are met with a surge of unchecked energy, and are killed on the spot. Then My wings are changed, everything is grown, and then I feel the power overwhelming me. Then I burst. I see flashes of some other life, then the world goes dark.

When I come back into consciousness, I see a ton of old people, "We are the Nightshade Nyxia Lords, and we have taken an interest In you. We also know that our old queen gave you all her essence and thus we see the power of never seen strength, so we have decided to awaken that power, and for you to wield power stronger than ours, but there are those who would not like to see that. But, once you do, no one will know who you are. So will you accept once you do you will be part Nightshade Nyxia Lord?" Then I looked at myself, and noticed golden streams flowing around me, my wings were lit and I looked different, even the disk on my back turned into the golden god divine spark. So I looked at them and I said, "Yes, I accept, but only if there are no unnecessary tests." "We like how you have the bravery so we'll give you some extra power." Then they opened their eyes. All three of them had crystals on their heads. Then the crystals transformed into eyes, and they opened them, then they sent beams right into me. Then I felt something change in me, I felt three crystals growing from my forehead, Then it shone. "She really is more powerful than them. We must give her all the abilities so she will be able to get herself back." then they opened their eyes all the way. They opened their other eyes, and all of my being was bombarded. When they finished, I was exhausted I had just gone through a transformation never seen or thought of before, "It is finished. She is officially past her god level's She is officially, not a nightshade, a nyxia, or a lord. She is nameless." Then I felt one final change, I felt more than one soul in my body. I dove towards it. I dove right through its inner shell and into its core. Then I saw someone stronger than me, so I tapped her. She opened her eyes, and back in the real world, the lords were saying, "This is unfathomable, she has just found the essence of a thunderbladed, the peak of power, now she is truly nameless. She is above the peak." then I turned toward her and she hugged me like we were family, then she disappeared into my core, and we melded.

When I came back, the lords were gone, and I was shapeless. So I looked around me and saw various bodies, then a man walked out, "hello, you need a new body to occupy. We have come and created the most visually appealing bodies and they can hold any power they also transform into how your soul looks but keep their general shape and look, so anything that is powerful, comes out for as long as they stay the same. So which do you want?" So I closed my eyes, and I felt another body just outside the room. So, I opened my eyes, and I moved forward's, "Oh so you sense the body outside. Well, I guess it is understandable, since it is the body of both the Nightshade Nyxia Lord's and the thunderbladed queen, combined. So guess that is your one true body. But if that is your body, there will also be a crystal in your chest right where the center of your marking's meet Then Your power will be strengthened 1mili-million times, so are you ready?" I looked at him and said, "Yes, I am ready" But instead out came nothing, just a wave of power. Then he opened the door and right inside the pod, was the most beautiful, the fullest, and the most amazing looking body I had ever seen. So I opened up my wings and flapped towards it then I tried to touch the center crystal, and it burned my skin, "You cannot touch the crystal, unless you are in the body, so you must walk into its core." So instead I dissolved myself and flew into its core. When I opened my eyes, I was inside the body. When I looked at the boy he had a proud look on his face. The last words I heard were, "See you later sis, but here's some power, to hold you together. Just make sure you aren't consumed by the enemy." Then the world disappeared.