Chapter 40 Lilerahvus

When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by some sleeping people. So I unfurled my wings and flapped. Then I saw outside my window there were hundreds of yahwevus. I cursed and stepped outside. When they saw me the strongest looking one stepped forwards, "what are you and how did you get the queen to turn you into...this?" Then I said, "We had a deal, I was the first lilivus, so she made a deal that if I could make another lilivus she would make me part Asheravus. When I succeeded she appeared and fulfilled her part. Thus, I am the first hybrid between the two. Also have you ever heard of Nephalevus?" Then they looked shocked, "Yes we have but only once. Where did you hear of this?" " From the guy himself he said that if I put on a good show he would make me a Nephalevus. except the female version, but since I am a lilerahvus I would surpass him." Then they all charged me and I let out my whip and whipped them all in one fell swoop. They collapsed, and I got angry, both colors of my eyes mixed, and they glowed an emraldish color, but they were gold, "Don't you ever try that or you will regret it. Then I felt hungry and all the crystals on my back were empty, so I assumed I was unconscious for over 100,000 god yottaseconds. So I charged at the nearest yahwevus and before he could react, I drank from him. I drank until he was dead, and I was still hungry. So I looked up and I touched my neck. I was so parched I bet I could have drank all of them dry. But I settled on half of them and by then I was only a quarter of the way full. So I suppressed my hunger and sat down. "Ok so what were you here for again?" Time sped back up, and he realized that half of his troops were dead, then they all slumped to the ground, "W-what happened to my troops I didn't even blink?" I replied, "Well I haven't eaten in over 100,000 god yottaseconds, so I was way underfed." Then he looked at me and muttered under his breath, "So this is the hunger of the underfed first hybrid." and I said, "I'm still hungry I'm only a quarter of the way full so don't think that if you piss me off I won't finish the rest of you because If I drink all of you I'll only be half full." then he jumped back, "um well anyway's we came to say that you're under arrest until further notice, we still need to run tests on you and where we come from you can drink all you need. Deal?" I looked at him, and my eyes glowed even brighter because all the blood I just consumed was used up along with all the essence. So I said, "Sure let's go, but I am extremely famished, I need blood and essence in the next 20 minutes or I will go on a rampage and eat until I've had my fill" Then he told me to come closer. He muttered some things under his breath, and we were transported up to a strange place. When we got there I was surrounded by over 10,000 guards, more than 10 times as many as were brought to the palace, "Hello what are you doing?" He turned back to face me, "Yeah I lied you're not getting any food." I realized it had been over 20 minutes and my hunger was at its sharpest. I slowly started to lose consciousness but the hunger in me took control. Then I went out.