Chapter 16 The Butterfly

When I woke up, I was in my room, with the servants bustling around and the girls sleeping around my bed. So, I teleported out of bed, and my head started pounding. But I fought through it and I walked to the training ground and kept training. I looked at what happened to me yesterday. What I saw was incredible. A gate appeared in front of me and streams lashed out of it and flowed into my stomach, then several places on me started glowing, including my stomach. Then a whirlwind came up, and the feed was cut off. But you could distinctly see a marking glowing where my stomach had been and everything went dark. I looked into myself and I found over 100,000,000,000 different elements, all of them grouped into different sections, all with war souls that were similar. So together they become powerful. But one war soul didn't combine with anything. So I summon it out, and my headache increases. But when I look around, whirlwinds are rising around me. I have this feeling to compress them both down into two spheres. So I tighten my fists, and they transform into two tiny spheres, but I can feel the power emanating off them. So I combine them, and they go together, and all the many elements swirl into them, and, all my power is drawn out without my consent and I feel like I was burning up and is wrestling for control, then I realize dis is why I blacked out the first time. So, I just let go and all the power is let free, and the burning feeling just evaporates into an afterthought. I opened the floodgate into myself and the full extent of all the war souls was unleashed.