Chapter 23 Claiming Infinity

When he left with my new baby, I wait patiently for the beast to come out of a gate, then I looked up and a gate opened from up there. Then out comes a ferocious creature, then it drops and I feel the aura immediately. Then I see it, I immediately know it wields arkwrairath, then I see gold, silver, and I see red, and lastly eburnean I immediately know that he has something above arkwrairath, then the creature drops fully down, and it swoops down on me. So I threw up a shield, and I saw all the streams swirl into one, and I saw a spark. I immediately knew it was the divine spark, so I jumped out of the way. Not a plank time later, a crater the size of UY scuti. Good thing I teleported, and then the creature spoke, "You must be smart to have recognized my power of the infinite gold divine spark." Then I looked at the crater and realized the crater was gold and still growing. So I called on all my power, all my war souls, all my energy, and compressed it into one point smaller than a plank length. I found its weakest point, then I fed my life force into it and fired.

__—___—-___—__

When I came back to life, I saw the beast on the floor struggling. So I dragged myself up. Created my cursed blade, aimed it at the weakest point, fed all power in my being into it and stabbed it with all my might. It stabbed straight through and it came out the other side. Then the beast disintegrated, and I collapsed.

When I woke up, my son was sleeping on my chest. Then I saw the guy once again. So I sat up and rubbed my son's sleeping, adorable head. "Did I win?" Teh guy looked at me curiously, "Well, you did win, but at a price. You gave up you're powerlessness, and you lost you need to fear, dat is the price for killing infinity." Then looked at me and laughed, "that not even bad, you honestly proved that you are stronger than infinity so it is time for the final test. But first we must rest."

__—___—-___—__

"dish looks so good," I said, looking at the huge platter of food in front of me." How did you make this fast?"

" A good sorcerer never reveals his power, now after you eat, take a creath and go to sleep. Now, dig in!" Then we ate like we never ate before. When we finished, I took a creath, and fell asleep in my pod. I had a restless rest in my dream. I was seeing myself in my pod but my body was abnormal, it was morphing, and I was floating, my pod was broken and my wings were unfurled then I saw streams of energy coming into me. Then woke up. I looked around, and I blacked out.