Chapter 41 Nephililerahvus

When I came back into consciousness. I was on my knees, surrounded by dead bodies. When I reached up to touch my mouth I found my lips sticky with blood. When I looked down, at my feet was the leader of the yahwevus. So I took a step, and realized that my armor on my face was full of essence, my horns had blood grooves, and my halos were shining with essence. I reached out with all my might and I found the Nephalevus, so I stepped in there, and he looked at me, and smiled, "You put on the best show I have ever seen. You have such an appetite. You drank over half of the Angevus dry. Well I guess I know one thing. You are a weird one." I said, "Well, I held up my end of the deal. So where's your end?" He said, "Ahh well I forgot but yeah sure why not." Then he made clones of himself, two per arm and leg, and two of them on my neck. I yelped at first, then my body slowly relaxed. Then the original walked up. He said, "I'm sorry but this might be painful." Then he gently touched my crystal points along with my prescioustone points then I started screaming in pain. From the bite points and the crystal points a light started to spread, on my horns marks slowly spread, and my sclera turned gold, my iris turned a platinum emerald color. When I finally stopped screaming I felt myself start to glow, so I looked down and I saw myself start to disappear. So I started to panic, "Don't panic this is new so If we don't meet again, I want you to know, Diroes was never real I created him." Then I was gone.