Chapter 45 Origin

when I woke up I was confused, because I don't remember going to sleep. So I got up and I saw a mark. It was dark and light. in the middle the two were mixing. I saw wings fangs and wolves. So I stretched and there was a huge explosion. So I stopped that, and took a step. There was a river of lava on the other side of the road, "Ocephalus why am I causing explosions and lava river's any time I do something?" Then I realized I called his name, "Wait your name is Ocephalus?" Then he walked in, "Opreas why am I causing whirlwinds when I couldn't before?" I said, "Answer my question first." He said, "Those are my power's except I know how to control them. Now answer my question." I said, "Well those are my weakest abilities, so I guess our powers are filtering through the link." Then I remembered, "Wait my son!" I said, and he said, "Wait my daughter!" Then together we asked each other, "Wait you defeated an Archaangemon also?" Then we both said, "Yeah, and it was a member of the royal line," so I said, "Wait, so where is she?" "Well she's in my home. So where's yours?" "Oh no I left him two worlds ago." So I summoned him and when he hugged me he became less pale again, and he fell asleep, "Well I guess I can call my daughter since they are siblings now." So he summoned her and as soon as they saw each other they started to jump out of our arms. When they got to the floor they started playing, "Well I guess they already know don't they?" Then I remembered something, "OMG I never named him, what do I do!!!" Then Ocephalus said, "I never named her either" So we started to think of names to give them, "How about traiyon?" I said, with that he started to coo happily, "Yes, I win you owe me ten precioustone blades and hilts!!!!" He said, "Oh well, I guess so, but she said her name was traiyonna right after he said his name was traiyon." So we high five, and he gave me the spoils of war. I stored them in my dragon container attached to my left thigh, "Well we better go, or we could get in trouble." "Hey, how about we go to Origin?" "Sure, not like there's anywhere else to go." So I used one of my new halocrownsymbol's and made a gate there, and together (with our kids in tow) we walked into the unknown.

Hey guys, just asking what the new race they discover in Origin should be called. Pls comment I need your help!😭😭