Chapter 8 The Galaxy of the Dôji

The old man said that the dôji would choose them and that they would need to meditate to summon all of their dôki the special force that will bond them with their dôji the more dôki you have the stronger the bond which gives you stronger nôh abilities. The nôh is the abilities the dôji posses when you mold with them you keep your appearance then you add the dôji in its god form with all powers and the looks and the two looks mesh together to give you a new body that is more durable and more capable but you keep all of your external power. In the night they had to stay awake and focus on all their powers and release them in full strength all night in this way your power goes down, allowing the dôki to balance it out. When they're balanced, they both go up at rates that are faster than a vermillion-god draghoenix, and your power will erupt into a cocoon, that is balanced with dôki and your power, then they will mesh and your Dôji will meld with you, giving you an evtyr appearance. Then there would be a rift, and you would be pulled through.

After two days the first dôji was revealed, and it was Diroes' she got a light dôji. Her total amount dôki was 9,000.543 dôki dragons which are already super powerful in themselves. Then, as she said, she was pulled through a rift in time and space. When she was gone, Archrie started training harder than ever. It filled him with an incentive. He wanted to be there to protect her. She was the closest thing he'd ever gotten to a little sister, and he was the overprotective big brother. He trained nonstop for 20 days before he had to stop before he exceeded the maximum for a dôji. The old man said, "Hmm, it seems you aren't in the correct room and you need a much stronger dôji. Come and follow me to the last room where the Queen lives. The Queen of the dôji is rather–unique. She is neither dark nor light, neither good nor evil. For this reason, she has never bonded with anyone. No one good or bad has ever been willing to mate. She has been waiting, gathering power for the past 100,000,000,000,000 god years. She has been gathering good and bad dôki and has long since passed the king who was neither a mix nor independent he just was but it will absorb those who attempt to bond with her and fail into her power. She and the king tried to combine, and she absorbed him. She then gathered his neutralism and has gathered neutral. So are you sure you want to do this? If you bond with her you will lose all memories of your current life and will be changed into a female all their actions and everything thus happens when you mold with the opposite gender just like your friend bonded with a male. She became a male." "Is this the only way to evolve?" Then they arrived in the royal's room dôji the only ones in existence. When he opened the door, the Queen was meditating with glowing eyes, and she looked like a god just by herself. Then the old guy said, "Oh yeah, forget to mention you have to meditate in here, and she also just evolved to god queen, and she has all the nôh light, dark and neutral and in bonding with her, you will be ⅓ light, ⅓ dark, and ⅓ neutral, you will be balanced and be officially perfect." Then the old guy left and told him to meditate.

__—___—-___—__

After 7 god days, he had enough dôki to become equal to the Queen. Then when he evolved he was pulled into another dimension, and he was there with the queen. She then spoke to him. "You're very different from all the others who've tried to bond with me. You're the first one who was worthy but first, you must duel me to test if you're worthy of me." Then she disappeared, and they appeared in a field of flowers, and she was already charging at him with incredible speed. He had just materialized a sword when she was on him with an orb she manipulated with her fingertips but were the size of bowling balls. When they got close, they sent a shock of power into him and he was instantly thrown back. Then he realized he couldn't use his sword to win, and he had to use his natural powers. Then he unleashed his two orbs, and he could negate her charge of power with a strike. Then he focused on his psynergic eye and found her dÔki points, which were strange since he had never seen such a thing. Then he saw Dôki points and knew that she was on the verge of reaching the star warrior god queen. Then he hopped back and turned his orbs into a shield. "Shoot." said the queen. She knew he had seen her dÔki points, she knew he was waiting for her to evolve and be in her weakened state for 1 god minute, and so she went on the ultimate offensive and switched her orbs into the shape of dual pointed swords, and she started bombarding his shield. But then she knew she had to meditate, so she got as far away as she could and started meditating in max at max for her evolution to begin.

When she stopped attacking his shield. He knew it was time to evolve, and he only had the next twenty god seconds to strengthen his shield. He started strengthening himself and his shield with dôki power. Then when it was time he stopped knowing she was about to evolve.

When the Queen hit evolution, she summoned a shield to protect the landscape. Then when she started evolving, the shield exploded, and she screamed in agony. It wasn't a very easy experience when you're evolving to the peak of power. When the screaming stopped her exterior had changed she now had tendrils of power swirling around her and when she wanted, she could transform it to her will. Then she saw a flash to her left, and she saw the boy had also evolved. He now had two more orbs floating idly behind his shoulders, and he had a floating rope behind his head. She knew that at her max power she could defeat him, but she was weakened and it would take her a while to defeat him.

"I surrender you win," she said when they returned to the normal world. When they got back, she was hovering over him and the old man was there watching with a surprised look. "You didn't get absorbed I see." The Queen answered for him, "he beat me in a fight, he is worthy to bond with me," she said. Then the old man looked relieved like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Then there was chanting and when he looked up, he saw the Queen slowly disappearing. Then he sees a portal opening but something's different about this portal it's a different size, color, and shape than the one Diroes was pulled through. When he's about to ask about it, his vision gets distorted and everything looks gold, silver, and transparent and everything goes dark.