Chapter 32 Resurrection

When I opened my eyes again, I was still in the pod, except I felt hungrier than ever. So I once again said, "Dad! I am hungry, and I am parched," When he didn't come, I got furious, So I unleashed all my restrictions and put all that force in to a massive pulse, As soon as I did it, The pulse rebounded and The energy of it was reabsorbed into me doubling my power. I did it again and again, constantly increasing my power, so after about 100 milli-million times I opened all my gates that had been added to me, and pulsed with all my strength and the cocoon broke. When I looked around I saw only one boy. So I tried to speak but no words came out. So I looked into my abilities, and noticed one that uses bio electricity, so I harnessed it and sent it into his tissue, when he saw me, his gaze brightened, and he called out, "Sister!" Then he was with me in seconds, and he embraced me, "oh how I've missed you, you were gone for so many yottaseconds So How has your power increased? Just release your restrictions and soon you won't need any I only have one, Soon I'll only have none, because I'll be able to control it all. So open all those restrictions!" I looked into all my restrictions, and opened up all of them. When the last one opened, I felt five souls inside me touch and bind themselves together. Then I felt all their power that was separated meld into a perfect stream. Then it all burst out at once, "whoa! You managed to get way stronger than me!" then he was blown into the wall. My feet had the indura power flow out, the power of all my souls flowed out of the rest of me flow out, then I felt all my memories flow back to me. When I looked at my brother what was left of him was regrowing itself, "Hey rochan, how are you? Well, I got all this power from absorbing the strongest beings and being reborn. But you want to spar?" When he was finished mending he said, "Let's go."

When we got to the arena the announcer said, "Now, would you please release  your restrictions." We unleashed all of our restrictions and charged (since I had been training I got a ton more restrictions) I had to charge up a lot longer than my brother. Once I had finished, the power exploded out all at once. And a huge power wave washed over me. Then I felt my danger beast instinct prowling around me, so I unleashed that side of myself, and I was instantly allowed to open, all the danger beast restrictions. So I opened all of them also, and the ground started to crack, "Whoa sis, are you okay? This is a lot of power even for us, are you sure you won't kill yourself with all of this power being opened up?" But I couldn't hear him. Instead, I screamed and dropped to the floor writhing, "Dad! Something's wrong with my sister!" Then my father pulled up, and he saw me writhing, then he saw the danger beast spirit, and he said, "She hasn't bonded with all her power yet, her danger beast side is trying to meld with her other side, she will either embrace it or die trying." so they waited while I awaited my fait in the bonding.

When she stopped I rushed to her and hugged her, when I lifted my head, I saw a new breed of danger beast spirit looking at  me with solemn wise eyes, then it raised its head and howled. Then it ran towards sister and jumped into her. Then she twitched, "sister are you okay? Please come back sis, I don't know what I would do without you." Then she opened her eyes, and she said, "As if I would leave you little bro." then I heard ruffling and I saw she had wings, "Sister, I didn't know you had those wings." then she said, "Oh these? A danger beast gave them to me while I was unconscious, I am officially bonded with every known part of myself. So want to have our match now?" So I looked up at her and said, "Sure let's go!"