Chapter 15 Denial

When they came back into consciousness they opened their eyes, and I looked into their minds, and they thought it was just a dream. I backed out of their minds, and they looked at me and all that fear and stress was back all plain on their faces, "Hey calm down, I will not harm you. It's just me showing you my markings, and you all passed out." "Well, we've never seen someone who had a supreme high blade scythe with a quad war soul, especially the two most powerful quad war souls." I said, "I don't believe that I mean there are obviously more powerful war souls aren't there?" "Well, yes there are, but those 4 evolve past it if you live long enough. They can all become the ultimate destroyer and above." "Well, I am telling you that they are not that! But if they are, how do I harness or use them?" "Well, not everyone has them, but you're lucky that we do, and we can teach you how to use them but yours will be different."

__—___—-___—__

We met the next day after they were nourished and well-rested and went out to the royal training field, "Well, let's see what you can do. Look into yourself and see what defines you."

Two hours later I was still looking inside myself and I still hadn't found myself. Tan me saw a spark and reached for it. When I grabbed it, I felt as if someone had opened the entire world for me. I felt myself open up, and the world flowed into me. Then all the war souls were opened to me through the omega andemitrigod gate and I drew them all in at once. Tan when the gate closed, I felt all the war souls inside the gate. Then I opened the gate to myself, and all the war souls rushed into me all at once. At first, it felt warm and comforting, then it started burning and I screamed out in anguish. Then I heard myself. I sounded like a wounded beast. Then I heard the girls screaming at the energy that was flowing around me. Telling me to stop. But I couldn't, the power was still flowing into me. Then when it was finished I said, "I guess I know what defines me," the girls said wat." Power and the world." Then the world went black.