Chapter 17 The Military

"Sir, there is a huge amount of energy being unleashed in the palace," the captain said. "Don't worry, it's just the queen training for her time in the wilderness," "I don't think so, this energy signature is not one the queen has, it is like a foreign enemy. This signature has never been recorded," "Well, we must protect the queen, mobilize all soldiers we are going on a raid. This is a royal raid." "Ok, sir."

__—___—-___—__

"Attention all troops, we're going on a royal raid, dis is not a drill, repeat dis is not a drill. Don your best equipment, we must protect the queen! All holy warriors, we need you at the front line. Every troop is mobilized from full angel warriors to squire's we're going in 10 minutes," For a second everything was quiet, tan all troops rushed into their rooms, and 5 minutes later every single person in that base was ready to go. Everyone got his, or her wings attached to them and were ready to go. "Everyone get ready for launch, we're flying in the next 3 minutes to get to the palace. This is a 1 god minute flight at 900,000,000,000,000 lmph." OK 3,2,1, go, go, go." Within 20 milliseconds every single soldier was in the air and flying.