Chapter 25 Back To Life

When I opened my eyes, I saw my son on my chest sleeping, then I saw infinity except miniature, I saw the weakest one asleep. Then I saw the soldier. So I sat up, and their all around us were the maids, then I remembered they couldn't get in because of the shield. When they looked back at me, they gasped and started talking amongst one another. So I called, "Hey, what are you muttering about? I thought I was the queen, now get in here." "Um mam we cannot, there is a shield." The shield dropped, and they rushed in and tried to pick up the soldier, then the nearest one yelped and backed away. "I forgot about that." I reached out and pulled in the power. Tan the soldier woke up and sat up so quick, you would think they sliced him in half. He looked around and gasped, "Why is everyone doing that? I look exactly the same as I did before." Then one maid put a mirror in front of me, and I looked different. My hair was made of goldengod divine spark. I whipped it out, and it extended, and it hit someone who was not supposed to be, it lashed out and disintegrated and my eyes were god sparks. So I said, "Ok, I look different, so what?" Then one maid said, "We cannot touch you or we will die." Tan I looked down at myself, and their on my body, was the mark of above godhood. Therefore, if someone touched me, they would die, and I would absorb their life force. So I said, "Hah, I guess I'll do it myself. That means you can't touch my son either. If you do, you'll die also." Then they looked surprised, "Son!? "You have a son," I said. "Well, not really he is an, Archaangemon but I beat him, so he is my son now." They looked so relieved. "What did you think that I did something bad not," Then I went to pick him up. He woke up and started smiling. "Ahh, he's so cute," the servants said. Then he sprouted his wings, and I said, "ooh you're growing up, aren't you?" Then he started laughing. So I took him to the bathroom and took him a creath, then myself, I made a crib, put him in it and put it next to my bed. Then I fell into my pod, reinforced it, and fell asleep.