Chapter 26 The Proving

When I woke up, there were people standing around my room and someone at my baby's crib pod. So I unfurled my wings and launched myself at them. When my wings touched him, they nicked his arm, and from that spot markings spread. Then he died. "If anyone tries to take my child you die!" Then infinity melded with my body and two of his heads came out of my back, and they rested on my shoulder, so I tried to see what I could do. Then his feathers lit, and they spread around me and my son, and I pointed some of them at the enemy inches in front of them. "Please release them and calm down. We're just here to start you're proving." So I called the feathers back in and infinity left my body. But the two heads stayed, and they focused on the people intently. "Ok, so why was he trying to take my son?" "Well, he wasn't supposed to, but he wanted to hold him, and you killed him. Honestly, he deserved it, he was too. . . Touchy." Then he said, "Well, let's start the process if you follow us." Then I said, "I'm taking my son no matter what." "Ok, but if he dies, it's on you."

__—___—-___—__

When we arrived, I was still holding my little son. When he finally woke up, he pulsed, and the people in front of us were thrown forward. "Oh, what a cute little pulse! It's your first one!" "A little? A little? That thing was huge. How powerful is yours?" So I said, "If me did you would die, so let's keep going." So when we got inside they said, "If you would just step inside the pod." So I stepped inside, and they said, "If you kill every single infinity in here, we will grant you all your strength." So they pressed a button, and I was in.

__—___—-___—__

When I opened my eyes, there was an infinity in front of me. Then I realized it was my infinity, then it spoke, "Hello, ärôñaïê I forgot to tell you something, I am the most powerful infinity, the king god Infinity. So if you harness my ability, you will be able to destroy or command the others." Then he disappeared, and I felt a rise in power, then I remembered, I had the blessing of the queen of the gods, so I would always get a power-boost. Then I saw another infinity, at full size. So I used infinity's power and shot a spark. It grazed its arm, but started eating away at its body until it was gone. Then I wanted to try something," I call on the power of the above gods, and harness it into one power in me." I saw a ball of my energy compact into one. Then I saw all the energy I possessed flow into it, then it rushed into me, and I felt a new burst of unknown power. When it finished, I looked down and coming out of my eyes, knees, wrists, and elbows. It was pure undiluted power, and I noticed a glow emanating from my body. When I unfurled my wings, there were more of infinity's heads and the edges of my wings I knew, and kill anything they came in contact with, and they were glowing also, than I felt something flowing from my head. I create a copy of myself, and on my head, there are goemon horns, and a crown halo thing. So naturally I was curious, so I tried to see if I could shoot beams out of my crown, but the horns twisted, and they shot out, and I heard an infinity cry then I saw the horns retract, and the soul power of it was on top of it, and they absorbed it. I tried the crown halo thing, and it created a portal and it came down and I saw a bit of a soul. So I felt my degod side reach out, so I went with it. I grabbed the soul, and these guards came out, and I smite them instantly, then I read the podium. "The last soul, the most powerful thing in creation," so I ate it. Then I felt something change in me, so I looked down. I was getting taller, maturing, and there were things poking out along my legs, so I harnessed them, and they grew out, and protected my skin from an arc dat was sent towards me. Then they transformed into dragon heads, that went in that direction and ate the prosecutor's. Then I felt power, and some spikes disappeared, and the ones that remained curled around my legs and arms. Then I am thrown out, and I am surrounded by a pack of 12 infinity.