Chapter 42 New species Nephililerahvereast

THIRD PERSON POV

When she discovers herself she opens her eyes and finds that she was in a prescioustone forest. She starts to look around in wonder. Then a being comes up behind her. She turns around only to find a winged Fenris. The beast gets back on its haunches and launches at her. Then in midair it shifts into a winged immortal that has a ring in his eyes and his back has a precioustone ring. then I realize he has his teeth bared, so she absorbs his power, and he turns into a regular immortal, "Who are you and what did you do to me?" He says after he gets up from the ground, "Oh so now you ask after you try to bite me?" Then he says, "I didn't try to bite you you just appeared in front of my prey," So she turned around and there was a precioustone deer, so she said, "Well I guess I could give you back your power." So she made a copy of it and gave him the original and kept the copy for herself, "Well anyways where am I?" asked the girl, "Well this is werebeast territory and you're trespassing" So she said, "Well I am the first and only Nephililerahvus, so I just got transported here also I just made a copy of your power and mixed it in to my DNA so it should be taking effect in about an hour, so I can talk." When he heard Nephililerahvus He transformed into the wolf again, and before she could react, he bit her in the stomach, "Hey what was that for?" said the girl the werebeast circled around her confused, "why didn't my bight pierce skin?" Then she said, "Because I have the skin of a dangerbeast, a combination of the most powerful defensive and offensive one's actually, I also have the hair of the most offensive one." so she started to control her hair, when it touched a tree the tree was cut straight in half. The werebeast looked startled, "That's impossible precioustone is indestructible. These trees have never so much as lost a leaf, and you just cut one in half by touching it." Then she said, "Well I am stronger than most, so I have a lot of power." Then the werebeast unfurled his wing's and flew off.

ärôñaïê's POV

When  the werebeast took off I said, "How rude." and started to meditate, when the time came for me to fully meld I was so calm I thought nothing could hurt me. Then the pain hit me so hard, when I screamed a ravine cracked the world and in the sky a rift opened. Then I felt all of my beasts meld into one and take a wolfish shape except with all my features like my horns rings, wings, crystals, prescioustone, and mark's. I felt my bones shifting, my senses sharpen, and skin grow the dangerbeast hair. all while I was screaming. When I stopped screaming I was on the ground panting, except I was in the animal form I saw. When I got to my paws I noticed that I was surrounded by both Nephililerahvus, and werebeasts. I shifted back to my normal form and when they saw it they gasped all collectively. I realized that I had just teleported away from the ravine, so I said, "What are you staring at?" Then I unfurled my wing's and flew then I noticed the ring I had on my back, so I charged it with energy and it started glowing. I fed it some blood and essence and it grew spark's in the center, so I moved it to right in front of me, and reached into it, I pulled out an armor marking I put it on and it locked around my waste then I saw it get added to my werebeast along with my facial armor markings. Then I brought my other ring from my eye's and combined the two rings in a halo of sparks they melded. I reached through again and pulled out another two pieces, so I put them on, and they wrapped around my legs going all the way to my feet. they got added to my beast and I put the ring into my eyes, and kept flying.