Chapter 31 Perfection

When I opened my eyes, I felt the need to close them again, and to eat. So I called out, "Dad!  I'm awake, can I get something to eat?" Then I realized I was surrounded by a cocoon of extremely thick energy. So I reached out to it, and when I touched it, I gasped because it started to flow into me, then I looked down, and realized. I was naked. So I covered myself, with my arm's.then I wanted to try something. So I pictured myself in clothing, and when I opened my eyes I was in armor that was super comfortable. So I stomped. When I opened my eyes again, I was down in a realm, and I detected no immortals. So I opened my wings, and flapped. Once I was in the air, I turned around, and there were mortals chasing me with weapons so when they started shooting, I was enraged, so I swiped my hand down slowly behind me, and there was such a powerful, energy wave that the mortals, were killed instantly. Then I heard an alarm, so I flew toward it, and was met with a wall. So I touched it and it was instantly destroyed. Then I started walking. When I looked up, I saw more mortals, and they were watching me curiously. So I said, "Hello, mortals. I'm sorry I killed some of your comrades but it was in an act of self-defense. But, I don't know how I got here, all I remember was my dad, putting me in a sphere, and then I wake up, and here I am. So why are you chasing me pointlessly?" Then they started whispering among themselves. So I listened in, "We mustn't let her confuse us. She is the queen, she has impeccable skills. Her father is the emperor, she must be powerful." So I asked, "What is this queen stuff you're talking about, I just got here, and I am not trying to confuse you, I am an immortal, and you are mortals. Now, what is the name of your race of mortals?" Then they looked confused, So I   looked at them, and a platinum haired one said, "we are humans and you are the queen of the spirits, your father is the emperor, and you are the queen. So why are you so confused?" "Um because, I am a 17-year-old immortal, I'm just trying to awaken myself, and here I am. So, do you know how to get to the palace?" Then they said, "No we don't but you should go back soon." So I said thanks and started to walk away, "whoa whoa whoa, you can't leave, it is our job to destroy you, as members of the ASST, so we have to destroy you." So I opened by disk, and activated my true self, 'want to bet, I say if you beat me, I become part of your team. If I win, I get to go free, deal?" They conversed between themselves, then they said, "Deal." I opened up one restriction and let out a pulse of energy, the ASST girls were thrown down, and were scrambling to get back up, "hah you know that you can't win. I haven't even deployed my weapon, and you're already on the ground. So what will you d..." Then I realized I was impaled, so I started laughing, "Hah, I am not going to be defeated that easily, I only opened up one restrictor, I have about a milli-million, and that would destroy your world so should I open another restriction or not? Hmm, what do you girls think?" When they just kept staring back, I said, "Guess that's a yes," So I turned off another restriction, pulled out the sword, and pulsed. When I looked around I saw the platinum haired girl rising up, "Oh, so I guess you're the leader. So I won I guess I can go free ow right?" When she shook her head I said, "Why? I won fair and square, "Then she said, There are more of us, so surrender," "and if I don't?" "Well, you'll be taken into custody, and made into a servant of the ASST and you would be sent out to, capture spirits." So I said, "Well I won't be doing that," So I opened half of my restrictions, and Forced all the power I could use to the surface, and did a special move, "Alpha Omega Beta, Pulse!!!!!" When I pulsed all the members of the ASST were writhing on the ground, so I said, "I told you I wouldn't lose, then I heard someone running in through the rubble calling, "Sister," Then He saw me and I disappeared.