Chapter 12 Her definite path

When they got to the ceremony, the two sides were practically at war explosions everywhere. People were strewn on the floor. So when she said, "Hey! Wat's going on" they all looked at her and looked ashamed. "We're sorry, my princess, it's just. The people want you to pick their side, they are restless." then the queen said. "Don't worry about that they'll find out soon enough." Then she walked to the pod and stood in the very center. Then they started the ceremony. The center of the podium started glowing and vibrating. She walked into the beam, and she was bathed in warmth. Then she left her body, and she saw something amazing.

__—___—-___—__

What I saw was spectacular. I was in paradise, but. There were two people. When I looked at them, they said, "Choose explüsone." Or they said. "Choose pulse." Then I felt it. A third presence. So I turned around. And said. "Come out where I can see you." then a figure emerged. Two people cowered before her. She said. "You are the first person to see me here. Hmm, you are different from all the others. Well then, I shall allow you the use of The Divine God Right. The most powerful of the three. With it, you shall be invincible and all-powerful. Those who get in your way shall fall under your control. I give dis power to you." Paradise vanished. She was back in her body. Then they told her to state her choice. "I choose..." the crowd leaned forward in anticipation. "The Divine God Right!" the whole crowd roared. Then they went silent. "Restate your choice." She said again, "The Divine God Right." the whole crowd looked confused. Then the leaders said, "Well, if she believes in this fairy tale then we should test her. It is called The Divine God Right. Leaves markings on your body that are godly markings. that grants you even more abilities in all aspects. So let's see it. The most powerful ability that you should have gained. The temporary ascension to godhood. This ability makes it so you can see all people's soul strings and manipulate them." Then ärôñaïê looked deep in her sea of power, and at the center, she found the ability. She then activated it.

As soon as she activated it. A blast wave, so powerful. Then her clothing changed to a headdress, a floating, flowing white gown. New wings sprouted, but they were different. They were infinite. Then her footwear transformed. Instantly they grew floating fabric. that glowed. All while this clothing was absorbing immeasurable amounts of power. Then she saw the souls. She just stared at it. It had a very intricate pattern. And just like that, she was the nemesis.