Chapter 34 New World

When I got to my room, Dad said to train, until he called me. I trained for over 2,000 human decades when he called me. My horns had fully set in, my halo was a triple one, and I had come up with over 1 milli-millillion new stream's which I applied. So when he called me, what he saw was me in an adult form, and was amazed, "Wow, you grow up nicely well it's time for the ceremony, time for you to go to the next world." so when I looked at him he was amazed to see, the third eye on my head, it had an energy horn coming out, and a triple halo, while my other's had one or the other except the horn was in the pupil so when he saw me he looked amazed, so I interrupted him, "I have been training, nonstop for the past 20,000 years. So of course I look different also my power has increased by more than 999,999,999,999 milli-millillion percent, so I can officially destroy this world with a... Oh, another increase is happening," so I hunkered down and created a barrier similar to the cocoon, but it bounced around a lot more and gave me 10x more power. So when the energy wave came out it bounced around the inside a ton and gave me power. When it finally finished, I felt my body deteriorate, "Huh, I guess this has to happen to get this through, so I deteriorated, but stayed right there while my dad looked around for me. after 20 seconds I was back but I had an aura, and my eyes were glowing so brightly, "Whoa your aura makes it, so I can't see you and where your eyes are supposed to be there is a bright glow. Wait the aura is being retracted into your eyes, elbows, knees, and palms. Whoa, you're beautiful and tall, wait, don't tell me you gained succubine power. Well let's go."

When we arrived I was ready to break out if someone did something fishy. When they saw me there was a collective gasp. So I silenced them with a gaze, "Yes I look different, get over it, just send me to the next world I won't stand here, wait I can do it myself." So I called on the crown I kept invisible and set the destination. Then I teleported to the next world without another word.