Chapter 18 True nature of the new war soul

When everything cleared up a bit, I looked down, and I noticed something I had a marking that went from my neck to my stomach. I also noticed that I had small golden crystal Draghoenix's circling around me. I also had bands of light, dark and wrath floating around me. Then I looked at my hands and there was a sort of armor all over them, but something was off. They looked like scales, but they had feathers coming out and were as soft as feathers. Also, the crystals that were around my wrists were mini crystal gold draghoenix, and if I let them they would become full-sized draghoenix. Then I noticed a blade floating just out of vision, so I focused on it and pulled it into my field of vision forcefully. I grabbed it and it started producing large amounts of power, it kept trying to get out of my grip but I kept holding on. After a few minutes, it stopped struggling, and it became a shapeless thing. It had no mass, shape, or color, so I tried to make it a blade. It shifted into that shape. So I made it wide tipped, it became wide tipped, then I made it sharp enough to cut anything, then I slammed it against me, but it just slammed against it without making so much as a cut. Then I imbued it with a curse. "From this moment forth anyone is not of my DNA who touches my blade will die unless I allow them to touch it, anyone who is cut with this will die except me." Then the blade shifted into a Scord (a scythe sword.) a blade that can inflict a death blow instantly. Then she detected a large force of power coming toward her, about a god geographical mile away. So she said,  "Well, time to test what this blade can do!" She imbued it with her power and imagined it spreading out and elongating. It did so at a fast rate when it started going you could see the air flowing around it but since it was so thin I made no sound. I imbued it with invisibility and let it go.