Chapter 43 Hunted

I landed after a few seconds at flying while time was frozen. That took me about, half-way around the planet. When I landed I felt tired and hungry, so I let my Nephililerahvereast instincts to take control. They got on their haunches and flew when they smelled something they bolted faster than I had ever cared to move at the smell. when we got there they launched at it. when we went straight through it, we snarled and the earth started to break apart. Then the perpetrator walked forward, and I noticed that she was not a werebeast, or a Nephililerahvereast, so they absorbed her power and essence, and we felt a witikera part moving through our DNA and slowly merging. Then we looked at the Witikera and she smiled. She walked forward's and petted me, "don't worry I can get that power back, You just need to get out of here, The other two great races are hunting you" Then she ran off. So I shifted back into my normal form. Then I used my newfound senses and sniffed. Then I realized I needed blood and essence so badly that my eyes were glowing bright enough that when I looked at something it was instantly burned to ashes. I let my hunger take control and was out.

_________

When I came to consciousness I was drinking from someone's neck, and I had my ring out, and it was full of blood and essence along with my crystal's. So I finished this guy up. Then I looked around and noticed a ton of destruction. Most of them were cut by the hair of my Nephililerahvereast, so I took a step, and noticed that my eyes now had a new color along with the gold and platinum-emerald It now had a sapphire blue in the center of my Iris. I guess I am now officially a Witinephililerahvereast. So I waved my hand and the nearest person playing dead was pulled to me instantly. So I let out the whip and saw that it had also evolved, so I whipped him and I got all his blood and essence instantly, along with him getting chopped in half. So I called the next forward, and he cried out in anguish, "Please don't kill me, I have a family, I have a pack to run." So I said, "Did you think I had a family before you hunted me? Did you think she has a pack? No, you didn't. So why should I care about you? That's right, I shouldn't" So I raised the whip, and the boy I saw earlier said, "Don't kill him. Ok? He isn't in control I am. I'm the Alpha king, the beta king, and the omega king. So I command you to let him go." My wolf started to rear up on its haunches. So I let her take control, and she was up in an instant, she used the full power of the Witinephililerahvereast, and she started to summon the earth wind fire, lightning air, all the elements, and she turned into an elemental wolf She summoned blood essence, all magic, all power she had, and she became an all powerful. Then she pounced, and the power went with her. Before the boy could react, she was on top of him, snarling. Then he injected something into my leg, and all the power flew away, and I felt pain spreading, so I whined, "A combination of witzelle, cravats, and beastane, along with liquid silver in the mix, you should have listened." Then I was shaky on my paws. So I switched back to normal, and focused all my power on the poison. I took it out of my system. he stared at me in awe, "That's not possible. Only a poison god could do that." I said, "I am a god, now get away from me before I allow all my power to come free, when I do that, I'll be unstoppable." He said, "Then I'll let all my power out." So I unraveled myself and shifted to god form along with all my other powers and I grew all the dragon's on my legs I grew my infinity, I got my newest power and all, and I was hovering. Then he turned completely feral. His normal form grew wolf fur, his teeth sharpened and elongated, and he became strange, "Aww you really think that form can defeat me? Well you thought wrong." Then I turned into my wolf, and finally all my full power had been added to her as well. So she snarled, and the world around her exploded, because on the sides of her head, she finally grew the infinity heads, and her wings went through all evolutions, Then she launched forward's faster than he could react, and she didn't touch him just her hair, and there was such a big cut on him this arm was severed along with it going half-way through his body, "*cough* How did you do that *cough*" Then he was gone, and I was alone. So I laid my head down on my paws. Then the Witika girl came out, "Hello again," My wolf made my hair soft and walked up to her, then she licked her the girl laughed, "Good girl, well I would like to say, good job getting your full power to your wolf. Anyway, I was here so you could get the power of both types of Witika," My wolf turned her head, and forced me to come out. The Witika launched backwards, "What, I just unleashed all my power, what's the big deal?" "Well, sorry, but isn't being the queen god empress of all races a big deal?" I sighed, 'I know but I don't like to brag about it. I never wanted to be it but I guess I got to let it all out now," So I let even more power out I summoned all the power I possessed, and let it out. My eyes turned a rainbow of all the colors in the galaxy, My energy wave turned into a visible thing and went into me. Then I got my crown. it lifted onto my halo's and my halo's and each became a double-sided crown, "It's all just unnecessary. I don't want it but it happens. Since I don't know my real parent's I guess I can't really know if it was supposed to happen." So we started to walk, "Hey, why did you hide your true self all that while?" "Well if everyone knew that I was the most powerful being they would all just bow. I don't want absolute allegiance, I want people to feel free. I want my world to be peaceful, and dangerous at the same time." Then she said, "Then come to the Witika, we can give you that." I said, "Ok fine, I'll come. After all, you are nice to me, so I'll come." "ok then let's go!"