Chapter 1

BROOK'S pov

Hi, I'm Brook and I "live" at Brookline's House For Girls.
It is not a bad,
miserable, actually. I am 12 and I get to leave as long as I am back before 7:30. So I go to the mall or take walks most if the time. I have chores that need to be done by the end of the week so I usually do them on Saturday. I only have an iPod but I have a job walking dogs so I have quite a bit of money. I am walking back from walking my last dog for today. I have been here for 9 years so after year number three, I kinda lost hope.
I waltzed past the head mistress hoping she doesn't see me, considering she hates me. I sort of cause a lot trouble because I am bored most of the time.
She has this really rude daughter that tells the younger kids that nobody will ever adopt them so last year I broke her nose.
She told her mom that I "randomly punched her for no reason at all." I have been "bad" ever since because it is funny watching the Headmistress get mad. So far I have burned her wig, shaved her cat, and other horrid things. But she does see me enter and curses me out and slaps me. I was ten minutes after curfew. While she is yelling at me, I look over her shoulder and see multiple beer bottles rolling around on the floor and hear them clinking together.
"GOD DANGITT YOU DRUNK JERK, GET OUT OF MY FRIEKING FACE AND GO THE FLIP TO BED!" I scream at her.

"SHUT UP CAROLINE AND GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU FAILUR!" Wow. She got my damn name wrong.
"GOD YOUR SUCH A JERK MY NAME IS BROOK AND I.WAS GOING TO MY ROOM ANYWAYS!" I ran to my room and tucked in the girl I share my room with to bed. Her name is Bay and she is 3. She is like my "daughter" I care for her, buy her good clothes, hell I even bought her a dog but it ran away because it was scared of the headmistress. I changed into some pajamas and fell asleep on the really bad bed all of us orphans are stuck with.

Author's note
___________________________
So this is the first chapter of this story. Please comment any corrections or improvements I could do it you catch any mistakes.