Chapter 38

QUINN'S pov (a/n- ohh i know a new pov!)
I wake up and look around me. Matt has his arms around me. I awkwardly wiggle out. I only like him as a friend. I walk upstairs and go to Jack's room. I open the door and see him on his phone. "Hi" he says not even looking up at me. "Listen, I saw you leave last night. I don't like Matt more that a friend. Okay?" I say and sit down at his desk. "You sure?" He asks looking at me. "Yeah I like somebody else anyways." I say smiling. "Oh really? And who would that be?" He asks sitting up. "Well he is in this room and is really tall." I say. "It is me?" He asks. "No it's your lamp. Of course it's you." I say smiling. He smiles and runs towards me. "I take it that you like me too?" I ask laughing. He nods into my hair and laughs. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes." We pull apart and walk downstairs hand in hand. Most of the guys are awake except for Cameron and Hailey. "Hey guys Quinn and I are a couple now." Jack says. "Man Matt wins then!" Nash says. "Wins what?" I ask. "We had a bet to see how long it would take for him to ask you out. Matt only guessed a week and that is the closest so he wins." Johnson explains. I just laugh and say "okay." Cameron and Hailey come in and Hailey says. "What did we miss?" I just laugh. "Matt won." Aaron says. "Awe man!" She says and hands him a 20$ bill. God they bet a lot. After they all hand him a 20$ bill we all laugh and Shawn starts making breakfast with Brook. They always cook together. It is like their thing. Right now, he is making eggs and she is making waffles. They are both in a conversation about music. She told Gilinsky that she plays the flute so we are gonna get her a nice one today. Well Jacob and Shawn are. They both know more about music than us. The Jacks would go but they have a meeting. We are gonna give it to Hayes to surprise her with. She said that she has been playing since she was 7 but her flute was stolen. One of the councilors stole it and sold it. She seemed really sad so maybe this will cheer her up. Even her eyes were a sad, caramel color. They finish breakfast and put it on the table. We all sit down and eat. We all just sit down and talk like an actual family. Hailey pretty much lives here but stays in Cameron's room. She is basically a girl version of Taylor. It is funny how much they are alike. Right now they are fighting about who has cooler bandanas. "CAMERON PLEASE TELL TAYLOR I AM COOLER THAN HIM!!" I hear her scream while trying to keep a straight face. He laughs and puts his arm around her. "Yeah Taylor, Hailey's cooler than you." He says chuckling. "DILLON COME HERE!" Taylor screams. "What do you want?" Dillon says coming down the stairs. "Don't I have cooler bandanas then Hails?" He asks. "Uhh no comment." He says laughing and walking over to Hailey. "DILLON COME ON BUD!" Taylor says. He just laughs and throws his arm around her other side. Taylor just storms off and we start laughing. He comes back with white cream in his hand. Oh no. He pulls out his phone and mouths "smack cam" then counts down from 3. He smacks Hailey then runs off. She screams at him then starts chasing him. She comes back 2 minutes dragging him by his ear. Shawn and Jacob come down and say "Okay we are gonna see you guys later." Then grab somebody's car keys and leave.