Chapter 9

The picture on top is her new room after it is
Finished

BROOK'S pov
I woke up and immediately a familiar smell filled my nose. Fresh blueberry muffins. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen sliding when I turn corners. I see a Shawn making muffins. THANKYOU IF YOU MADE THESE!!!" I say as I hug him from behind. He just laughs and walks to the table with a tray of muffins. Soon everyone else comes in and they each grab a muffin and go to the family room. They all talk but I just listen and nod. Then there is a knock at the door and Nash gets up to get it. Moments layer he returns with a boy that looks my age. "Alright Brook this is my little brother, Hayes." He says and I walk up to him and shake his hand. I am not a very touchy person and I hate it when strangers touch me. It was different with the boys because Gilinsky is my dad. "Hey guys can Hayes move in with us? We have a lot of extra rooms." Nash says after I shake his hands. He is right. We have 15 rooms and 4 stories in this house. Only 9 of them are being used. Well 10 now. I have one of the biggest rooms. "Yeah of course as long as your mom says yes." Dad says. "Alright now all of you guys should go get ready if you are coming shopping with Brook and I. They all ran upstairs. Oh great the whole team is going. This will be like mission impossible.
-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$An hour later
We all piled into 2 cars and went to the mall. Well here we go...
When we get there we all spill out of the cars and run towards the entrance. I jumped on Sammy's back and said "ONWARD MY DEAR UNCLE. WE SHALL GO TOWARDS THE BED STORE!!" Then he just laughed and said "what did you eat for breakfast!?" "WELL I HAD VERY DELICIOUS MUFFINS THAT SHAWNY-POO MADE AND THEY PUT ME IN A JUMPY AND HAPPY MOOD!" I screamed and people looked at me. I just laughed and got off his back when we got to the furniture store. I got a comforter set and a bed that was low to the ground. Then I got paint and other decor.
&@&@&@&back from the mall
We all got to work painting. I have never painted before so Hayes offered to show me. My eyes turned a pretty shade of vivid red. Oh no. Vivid red means admiration. That means I like Hayes. His hand lead mine as he stood behind me leading mine. He is quite taller than me. He makes me feel fragile. As if I might brake at any minute. I felt my hand fall to the ground as he turned me around and looked at my eyes. Uh oh. My eyes. My freaky eyes. Then he said exactly what I was expecting. "Why do your eyes do that?" He says still looking at me. They turn light yellow. Then he asks again. "Well my eyes turn colors when I feel emotion. For special ones, my eyes turn unnatural colors like red or even purple. I get it if you are freaked out. Most people are anyways." I say looking down. Now my eyes are a caramel color and filled with sadness. He just says "I love your eyes. They make you unique and beautiful." I blush and just say "thank you" and go back to painting. Then he whispers something in my ear that I will never forget. "Well then Brook. Can you tell me what red is?" He asks making my ear tickle from his breath. Then he just leaves. I just stand there with a blank face. All the boys are looking at me with confused expressions. "What was that all about??" Arron asks me and I just say "I don't know."