Chapter 33

ABBEY'S pov
I wake up and see a bunch of boxes all over the place. I look for the boxes that have my bathroom supplies and common clothes. I find them and go into the bathroom. I took a shower last night before I got here so I just go straight to my hair. I straighten it and do natural makeup. I only wear powder and eye liner. I don't like the feeling of having a creamy face. I leave the bathroom and go start unloading the boxes on the kitchen. The kitchen it pretty big and has a lot of windows that give it amazing light. I open all the cabinets and put cups in one, pots in another, and canned goods in one of the larger cabinets. I close all those and open the smaller cabinets. I put all the delicacies in one of them and close it. I am done with the kitchen cabinets and that is all I have so I go back to my bathroom. I have a lot of stuff so that takes a while and I put my clothes away too. I don't have any furniture so I am done for now. It is still only 3:30 so I still have a while. I pull out my laptop and look at furniture online. I order some things but not many. When I am finished I see it is 4:00 so I get in my car and go to the Basketball court. I am meeting them there. We are all gonna drive to the game from it. When I get there I see 8 heads. Carter couldn't come. I open my door and step out. I walk towards them and poke Nash on the back. He turns around and before he can say anything, I hug him. He hugs back and whispers "I missed you" into my ear. I nod and he pulls his head back just enough so he can see my face. "How did you know?" He says. "Ask Taylor." I say and look at Tay. He is smiling and nodding. We pull apart and start walking to his car. Taylor is taking my car to the game. He locks his fingers with mine and smiles at me. He opens my door and runs over to the driver's seat.
$&$&$&$&$& after the game$&$
We are all laughing on the way home. I go to my car and go home. When I get there Nash looks at me and says "you live across the street?!" I giggle and nod. He hugs me again and says "this is the best day ever!" I laugh at him and go inside. It got really late because we went to get something to eat after the game and stayed there for a while. So I am just going to go to bed and think about my new life here.