Chapter 5

BROOK'S pov
"Brook, pack you bags and come down to the lobby, your getting adopted." My heart stopped. This CANNOT happen. I just ruined my perfect plan. I was doing so well. I hate the thought of change. But I think I have a way out of this. I packed my bags reluctantly and went to the lobby to see the four boys standing there again. I just looked at them and said " Can I see that paper for minute?" The one with dark hair and bushy eyebrows gave it to me and I looked at it up and down hoping to find the box that said I was allowed to have a choice of whether I had to leave or not but then I remembered that they removed it last year. I was out of luck but I did find my new name. Brook Lee Gilinsky. I kinda liked the way it sounded. "So who is my dad?" I looked up to find the guy with dark brown hair and bushy eyebrows staring at me. "That would be me. My name it Jack Gilinsky." Then he pointed to a boy with blonde hair. "This is Jack Johnson but we call him JJ so it isn't as confusing." Next, he pointed to a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. "This is Nash Grier, you will meet his brother tomorrow. We are going to crash at a hotel since it is an eight hour drive." Then he pointed to a boy with chocolate eyes and hair. "And that's Sam Wilkinson but call him Sammy. And as for me, you can call me dad if you want to." My dad said to me as we walked out, hand in hand. The rest if the boys had my bags. I never got to say goodbye to Bay. She got adopted by a young couple. I will miss her. We walked out to a car and we all piled in and I had to sit on Nash's lap because we ran out of room. I soon fell asleep on his lap. He kissed my head and said "Goodnight Brook."