Chapter 44

QUINN'S pov
I wake up to my phone. "WHEN YOU FEEL MY HEAT, LOOK INTO MY EYES, ITS WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE-" I interrupt my text tone and grab my phone.
From: Jack Gilinsky
Hey go to Hailey's room at 5:00 pm. She is gonna get you ready for a surprise.
To: Jack Gilinsky
Okay, but why tho?
From: Jack Gilinsky
It is a surprise beautiful :)
I get up and go in the bathroom. I wash my face and start the shower. I pick out my clothes and put them on the counter. I get in the shower and wash my hair, shave ect. I get out and change into my outfit. It is uggs, a scarf, striped shirt, and jeans. "Hey Quinn?" I hear JJ ask. "Yeah?" I say back. "Can I come in?" He asks. "Oh uh yeah sure." I say as I leave the bathroom. "We are spending the day at the mall. No arguments and no quitting. We leave in 20" he says and just leaves. I laugh to myself and leave the room. I walk downstairs and see the guys all rushing around. Weird. Usually they aren't even awake at this time. "Okay Quinn let's go." I hear JJ say. "Okay" I say and grab my wallet. I get in his car and we drive to the mall. We get out and decide wear to go. I have never been that girly so we both decide on Hot Topic. "Do you want to go to Hot Topic?" He asks me. "Yeah I meed beanies." I say. "Yeah me too." We laugh and head there. I get 3 beanies and 1 Green Day t-shirt. I got a black beanie with red stripes. A white one with black and grey abstract lines. And lastly a green one with black polk a dots. JJ got some too. He got a black beanie, white one, and a grey one. We leave and go to get a mall pretzel. He refuses to let me pay and he also kept taking my wallet so I had no choice bit to let him pay. We sit down and have a conversation about the new music. A lot of girls notice him but respect that he is busy. By the time we finish our food, it is a little past 4 so he says we have to get back. We get home and nobody is there. Hailey grabs me and drags me to her room. "Go take a shower and clean your face. We are starting new." She demands. I laugh and go back to my room to take a shower. I finish and go back to her room. She sits me down and brushes through my mane of hair. After a good 15 minutes, it is soft. She dries it with a hair dryer and turns on the hair straightener. When it is done hearing up, she starts parting my hair. She starts on the bottom layer and works her way up to the point that it is almost done. She finishes and by this point, it is almost 6:00 pm. She starts doing my makeup. She does a smoky eyes with thick eyeliner and a bold lip. She covered the mirror with a blanket so I don't know what I look like. She finishes makeup and tells me to stand up. I obey and she leads me over to her closet. She pulls out a aqua blue lace dress with a leather belt. "Put it on." She says. She closes her eyes and I put it over my head. "Okay I'm done." I say. She looks at me and gasps. She pulls me over to her full mirror and I look at my finished self. It is a beautiful dress. "Thank you." I say and hug her. "No prob now go downstairs."