Chapter 43

GILINSKY'S pov
When we get home, I hear melodic music coming from Brook's room. I crack the door open and see her playing the flute we got her. She is playing "all of me" by John Legend. Then I look harder and see that she isn't using any music. She is playing it by ear. She finishes and smiles to herself. I clap and she looks and me and asks "how long have you been standing there?" "The whole song. Which was amazing." I say sit down on her bed. "Okay can you help me with Quinn?" I ask. "How?" She asks sitting across from me. "I want to take her on a cute date. But, I don't know what to do." I explain. "Oh wow um okay. Tell me what you want to generally do and we can work of that." She says. "I want to go for kinda a sweet and nice vibe if that makes any sense." I say trying my beat to explain. "Oh okay then you could make a really nice dinner and set it up in the park. I will help you with the food part and the guys will help you set up. Do you know her favorite food?" She asks me. I do, it is steak and salad. She has it on her birthday. "Yeah that sounds awesome. Her favorite food is steak and salad." I say. "Oooo and you could play a playlist of her favorite songs. You can use my music player." She adds. "Okay thanks. Can we pull it together soon?" I ask. "Yeah we just need to get the boys to help. Do you want one of the guys to take her out for the day?" She finishes her plan with. I nod and tell her that I want Johnson to keep her away from the house. We work out more details and finish the date. I leave her room and go back to the family room. "Hey guys can you help me with something for a minute?" I ask. They all nod and come towards me. "Okay so I have a date planned out for Quinn but I need your guys' help." "Yeah we can help." Sammy says as the others agree. "So Johnson can you keep Quinn away from us tomorrow?" I ask him. "Yeah I will take her shopping." He says. "Great. Brook is gonna help my cook so Shawn and Nash and Cam, can you set up a spot in the woods?" I ask them. I chose the woods because we always used to go there as kids. She always said the park was too "man made" and the woods were so free. "Yeah it will look cool." Shawn says. This is great. "Okay so Aaron can you and Taylor set up a path?" I ask them. They both nod and say "yeah." "Okay so that leaves Jacob, Sammy, Dillon, and Matt. Can you guys clear the ground so there isn't anything weird on the floor?" I ask the rest of them. "It has to be all done by 7:00 pm." I finish with. They all nod and we all got back to whatever we were doing. I just go back upstairs and into my room. I am gonna ask Hailey to dress up Quinn tomorrow. I am way too tired right now. I just change into pajamas and fall asleep on top of my bed, not even bothering to get under.