Chapter 7

JACK GILINSKY'S pov
I woke up to see a little girl with blonde hair sitting next to me reading a book. "What book it that?" I asked her as I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. "It is a book called Asylum." she answered still focused. "Well what's it about?" I asked still curious about the book. "It is about a serial killer that is convinced that he is the next generation of another serial killer called The Sculptor." she answered putting her book down and coming to the kitchen to have breakfast. I didn't expect her to be a person to read those kind of books but it is kinda cool. "So we are gonna start driving to our house and you are gonna meet all my friends and a guy your age." I said to her. " Okay." She said to me.
BROOK'S pov
Dad showed me all his friends. "Okay the one with really blue eyes and brown hair with a streak of blonde in a quiff is Nash but you already met him." He said to me showing me a picture of Nash. But I already met him. He showed me pictures of Sammy and JJ too. "Alright, the kid with swoopy hair and really blue eyes and a pretty thick country accent is Hayes. He is another Grier." Dad said as I listened and looked at his phone. He is your age (I know he is older but here he is 13 going on 14) the. He showed me a picture of a tan guy that had brown eyes and hair. "Okay so this is Cameron Dallas. He will probably be the most protective of you because he loves little girls and wants to protect them." Dad said to me with a worried voice. "Why do you sound worried?" I asked with a sincere look on my face. "Well little kids always like him more and I think you will too." He said looking down at his feet. "Hey it'll be fine." I said looking in his eyes. Okay Brook ." He said as he pulled me into a hug.
........
"Okay and this is Carter Reynolds." He said as he pointed to the phone. He put it away and told me to go get ready to get clothes for my wardrobe. I got ready and wore (the picture on top) I did my makeup but only very little. Powder and mascara and lip gloss then got in the car. "Hey Brook you look great!" Dad said as I closed the door. "Thanks." I said to him. We got there and he completely spoiled me with stuff. We got back to the hotel and he put me in bed and got on the couch across from me. "Goodnight Brook." That was the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep.