Chapter 25

BROOK'S pov
I wake up and immediately go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I do my makeup and notice that my hair looks good so I don't brush it and walk out. I go to my window and check to see if the weather is nice. It is still raining. This is ridiculous. I wanted to go fishing today at the pond if it was nice but I guess that's not happening. It is a full on thunder storm by the time I get downstairs. I love when we lose power. It is fun to me. The guys think I am crazy but the feeling is mutual. I walk downstairs and then the lights cut out. YES!! All the boys come downstairs and we all smile and run to the den. We all sit down in a circle and Cameron starts. "Truth or dare Nash" he says and smile. "Truth" Nash says nervously. "Okay uhm who do you like?" He asks Nash. Nash smile and says "I like this girl that I met last week. Her name is Cecily." He blushes. "Okay Brook truth or dare?" He asks. I feel my eyes turn Nash's color. Oh no. That means rebellious and rebellious means I am going to pick dare. Oh well. "Dare" I say confidently. "Oh good I dare you to let me text somebody or tweet off of your phone." he says and holds his hand out. I hand it to him and see him type something them hand it back to me.
@BrookGilinsky
NASH GRIER IS SO HOT LIKE OMG😍😍
Well played Nash Grier, well played. I go to my messages and see he texted my best internet friend Luke Foushee. We met a long time ago. He is a great friend and so is his brother. I open the convo and it says...
To: LUKE FOUSHEE😃👍😈
Hey ur hot😏😏

God really Nash Grier

To: LUKE FOUSHEE😃👍😈
Sorry that was Nash...I picked dare. Okay sorry about that😐😶

I glare at Nash and turn my phone off. He just innocently smiles. "Okay Gilinsky truth or dare?" I say smiling. "Truth." He says. "Okay do you like Quinn?" I ask. He blushes and says "maybe". I smile and look over at Quinn she is smiling and so is Gilinsky. My work is done. "Hey Johnson truth or dare?"
Gilinsky asks. "Uh dare." He says. "I dare you to call somebody and ask if you can use their toaster." He laughs and pulls out his phone. "Hey I am sorry if this is a wrong time but...can I borrow you toaster?" We are all in hysterics by now. Johnson is trying not to laugh but just bursts out laughing. We hear beeps and look at his phone. He hung up. We finish our game. It was really long and I have to explain a lot of things to a lot of my contacts now. We all go back upstairs and to our own rooms. Soon after that we all fall asleep.