Chapter 32

NASH'S pov
I have been really sad. I just want to see Abbey but she lives in a different state. I just want to be able to see her and hug her whenever I want to. I want to take her out on nice dates whenever. I want to be able to watch stupid and cheesy movies with her. I just want to be around her. Hayes has Brook. Cameron has Hailey. Gilinsky kind of has Quinn. But, I'm not really sure what they are. They both like each other but aren't dating. It is weird. They have known each other forever. We all kind of have a bet going to see how long it takes for them to start dating. I bet 3 weeks. The others bet from 1 week to a month. The guys are taking me out to dinner "to get me out of my funk" but I don't think it will work. They are being really loud. We are on our way to the burger place. The boys said they are taking me somewhere tomorrow too but they won't tell me where.
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:after they eat /:/:/:/:/:/
We get home and it was pretty late so I just went to sleep. I got in bed but I couldn't sleep and I wanted to ask Brook something. I walk to her room and see her and Hayes watching youtube. They are looking at the old Misterepicman videos. They are both laughing and smiling so much that they don't even notice me. I just stand there looking at them. They actually have a beautiful thing. He always helps her with the littlest things. Even if it is just trying to reach something off a shelve. They always smile at each other and don't mind doing it. They always just do cute little things. They hold hands and take walks a lot. I am interrupted by Cameron nudging my shoulder while he admired the fact that they were so happy that they didn't notice either of us. We both smile and I mouth to him "go get Gilinsky". He does and Gilinsky sees them and starts smiling. We all look at each other and smile them slide out of her room. I open my door and step inside but get pulled back by Gilinsky. "Hey can we talk for a minute?" He asks worried. I nod and we go in my room. "Do you think I made the right choice?" He asks. I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I ask worried. "Do you think she is happy with Hayes?" He asked. "Obviously, do you see her eyes? They always change to a vivid red or dark blue whenever she sees him. She told me that the red meant admiration and the blue meant love. She said that she can't make them do it either. She genuinely loves him." I say. He nods and says "thank you" and leaves. She told me about her eyes when we were getting lunch. We always eat lunch on Tuesday. It's our thing. I climb into my bed and fall asleep thinking about Abbey...