Chapter 22

GILINSKY'S pov
I wake up and walk downstairs to see Aaron and Brook cuddled onto the couch. They always do this. Stay up late and watch movies only to fall asleep on the couch. It is funny. They have done it every night this week. It's not like they will run out of movies. It is raining again so Hayes and Brook will probably be in her room and the boys and I are working out the details for the NJ stop. I am worried that she might get hate. She is still young so she could take it harder. I just don't want her to get hurt. Ever since I adopted her, I have got really protective of her. She is my daughter. "Hey Jack are ya in there?" He asks waving a hand in my face. "Oh uh yeah what were we talking about again?" I ask. Quinn looks at me and then pulls out her phone and text me.
Quinn:
Were you thinking about Brook?
Jack:
Yeah. What if she gets hate? I'm worries about her.
Quinn:
She will be okay. She has all of us to take care of her. Just look out for her and stay with her at the events.
Jack:
Okay thanks Quinn.

We both put our phones away and join the conversation. We are figuring out a good hotel to stay in. We decide on the Hipton Hotel. We each are sharing a room. JJ and Brook are with me and the others get to pick their roommate. Mahogany has her own room but she is meeting us there. She hasn't moved in with is yet. Jacob wants her to though. She still loves Cali. We finish working stuff out soon because Bart is doing the rest. He is paying for everything. We have to ride a plane. I think it is fun but Brook mentioned something about being scared of them...