Chapter 49

A'n: please ovoid the bold writing. I didn't mean to make it

JAMIE!" I scream and hug him. He was my only friend. When I would go out, we would always meet up and do stuff together. He was like my older brother. "Where did you go? I missed you." He says and looks down at me. "Uhh I got adopted by Hayes' brother's friend 3 years ago!" I says sad that I never contacted him. "Oh good for you!" He says. We let go and the block is almost over. So far my friends are: Beau, Luke, Jamie, Cayden, Jay, Keenan, Justin, and Noah. The bell rings and we all got to lunch. When we get to the room, I see Hayes and he waves us over. We all go and sit down with him. I sit next to him and he wraps his arm around my chair. We all get up and buy our lunch. We get it and sit back down at our table. We all chat and get to know each other. Jamie is apparently really smart and an "amazing" athlete. We still act like normal again. We finish lunch and the bell rings. Hayes, Luke and I go to social studies together. I have language arts with Jamie too. We get into social studies and all sit down. The teacher is really old and doesn't even care if you use your phone. So, we all get out our phones. Then I meet some people and we exchange numbers before class is over. We all leave and go to our last block. I get there and drag Hayes and Luke over to where Jamie is. "Hey guys." He says. We all say it back and sot down. The teacher comes in and gives us pretty much the first day speech." The block ends and we all get our stuff and wait for Shawn to pick us up. He texted my in the middle of lunch saying that he would. We see a car drive up and the window roll down. "Hey guys, ready?" He says. We nod and get in the car. "How was your first day?" He asks. "It was great." Hayes says, grabbing my hand. "Yeah it was." I say and squeeze his hand back. "Good." He says. We get home and everybody is in the living room. "Hey guys." I say. "WE MISSED YOU! WE WERE BROOK-LESS FOR 8 HOURS!" Taylor screams as they all come up and hug me. They all let go. I try and get up but Taylor is still bending down hugging me and fake crying. I just laugh and awkwardly re-hug him. "So how was it?" Quinn asks. "It was cool." I say. Taylor is still clinging on to me. Then I realize that it is Monday. We always have a Taylor and Brook day today. That is why he was so bored. "I'm so sorry for not hanging out. We can do it on Saturday." I say. "OKAY!" He says and runs back onto the couch. I laugh and sit down next to him. I don't have any homework so we just watch movies. After the second movie, Shawn gets up to make dinner. "Hey Brook wanna help make dinner?" He asked me before he went into the kitchen. "Yeah" I say as I get up. We make mac n cheese and call the others in. We all eat and Hayes and I go up to our rooms. We have school tomorrow so Jack and Nash are making us go to bed at 9:30. I take a shower amd change into pajamas then fall asleep in my bed.