Chapter 15

BROOK'S pov
I wake up to see my room covered in blue streamers and green banners. They all say "happy birthday" on them. No wonder I heard stuff moving last night. They were setting up for today. I am 13. I go to the bathroom and it has a bouquet of flowers and say "happy birthday Brook" and has a bunch of makeup under it. I smile and open the shower door. It is filled with new shampoos and other stuff. It is amazing. But who new that I would like this stuff? I am the only girl that lives here. I use my new makeup and get ready for the day. I walk out of my room and see decorations everywhere. All of my favorite colors. Black and blue and green. I go down the stair and streamers are brushing my back. It is amazing. I get to the kitchen and see everybody waiting for me. Nash, JJ, Dad, Cameron, Aaron, Shawn, Matt, Jacob, Carter, Taylor, and some girl. She is sitting next to Dad. She comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Hi, my name's Quinn. I am Gilinsky's best girl that's a friend." She says. She is really pretty and nice. She does not dress like a dumb person and has taste. I hug back and say "Your soo pretty!" And smile. I think I know who helped Jack find stuff for me. I sit down on the other side of Dad and eat the waffles JJ made. He is the other cook in the house next to me. He is quite good too. I grab some strawberries and blueberries and eat those too. "Alright Brook you are going to go out with Quinn to the mall while we get the surprise here ready for you." Taylor says. I nod and get up and take my dishes to the sink. We have a maid that comes once a week because the guys are to lazy to clean. I go upstairs and get my phone and credit card. Quinn and I leave and get in her car. She is as old as Dad. We are going to the main mall in Nebraska. It is about half an hour away. "So how long have you know my dad?" I ask her. "I have know Gilinsky since we were in kindergarten." She says smiling. She seems like a good person. "I am moving in with you guys in a week because Jack wants you to have a mother figure!" She says. "Oh really? That is awesome. I always wanted to have an older sister!!" I say and smile wide. She laughs and say "I have always wanted a younger sister too!"