Chapter 39

JACOB'S pov
We get to the music store and go to look at flutes. We pick one up and look at it. It looks pretty good and better than the other ones we looked at. We put it at the check out line and buy it. They put it in a case and give us cleaning supplies. We leave the store and drive home. We come in though the back porch since Brook is still in the family room. I text Hayes.
To: Hayes
Come to the back porch and don't bring Brook.
From: Hayes
Why?
To: Hayes
We will tell you when you get out here.
From: Hayes
Okay
He comes out and we explain to him the plan. He grabs the flute and quietly goes to put it in his room. We go back into the family room and sit down. They are all watching Nemo. I sit at the counter and plug my phone into a charger. They are at the part when they meet Bruce. I laugh as they all say in sync "fish are friends, not food."
GILINSKY'S pov
"Fish are friends, not food." They all say with Bruce. I just laugh and look at Brook and Hayes. She is sitting next to him and he has his arm around her. I get an idea to do the same thing to Quinn. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she leans into me and looks up at me. I smile at her and she smiles back. She looks back at the movie and I see that she is smiling and blushing. I lean back into the couch and smile to myself.
:):):):)after the movie:):):):):):):):):):
We all start getting up to go to our rooms. We ordered pizza during the movie so nobody was hungry. Hayes and Brook go up to Hayes' room to continue watching movies. Cameron and Hailey go to Cameron's room. Nash walks Abbey to her house and the rest go to a room. I go to my room with Quinn. We are gonna watch movies. I open the door and she runs in and jumps onto my bed. I laugh and do the same. We just sit there laughing for no reason. We finally settle down and I turn on the tv.
We are in the middle of some random movie when I hear soft snores coming from Quinn's mouth. I smile and start getting tired. I slowly fall asleep with Quinn laying down next to me.