Chapter 36

BROOK'S pov
We get to the restraunt and I an about to get out when Jack says "No!! You need to stay here for a minute!!!" He almost yells at me. I just put my legs back in the car and let him go inside. He comes back outside and opens my door. I try to get out again but he says "Wait!" Again? I just stand there as he ties a bandana around my eyes. It is Taylor's. I just let him lead me inside. He pulls the bandana off and I see my best friend standing in front of me. "LUKE!" I scream as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Hey Brooklyn I missed you." He says into my hair as he laughs. We both hug for a while and then I go to Jake. "JAKE!!" I scream as he wraps his as around my waist. I wrap mine around his neck and he says "Hey Dj." He says. That was his nickname for me because when we first met I was listening to a song that he liked. And for some reason, he thought it was the weirdest thing. So from then on, he has always called me that. It is weird but makes sense to us. He bends down and puts his head it my hair. We both pull away and I run to Jack and hug him. "You planned this didn't you?" I whisper. He nods and I say "thank you so much." We all sit down and order our food. We are at Panera. I have never been here so Jack orders for me. We all order and then we wait for our food. While we were waiting, we just all caught up and I could not keep a smile off my face. I have not seen them since I was almost 11. We only texted and called and facetimed. But it wasn't the same. We all finish eating and Jack takes me to a bowling alley. We meet them there and get our shoes and lane. I am going first. I pick up the bowling ball and roll it straight down the middle of the lane. I get a strike and all the guys clap. I do a stereotypical bow and laugh. I walk back to our table and it is Luke's turn. He always was good at bowling so he gets a strike and does the same thing I did. We all laugh and the game goes by quickly. Luke ended up winning. I was a close second and Jake and Jack were tied. We all walk out and it is time to say goodbye to them. I am about to cry. Last time I said goodbye, I had to wait almost 2 years to say hello again. Luke sees how sad I am and comes over to give me a hug. "It's okay Brooklyn, we have some news for you." He pulls away and I look at him confused. "Jake, should we tell her?" He asks playing with me. "I don't know Luke should we?" He asks playing along. "Guys come onnnnnn!!" I say holding out the "n" in a whiney voice. "Yeah I guess we should tell her..." Jake says. "Okay then, BROOK WE ARE MOVING HERE!" Luke screams. "OH MY GOD REALLY!!?!!" I say running up to hug them. They both nod and I just smile like an idiot.