Chapter 14

JACK GILINSKY'S pov
I remember on Brook's birth certificate that her birthday was tomorrow so I got my mom to help me decorate the entire house black and blue and green. They are her favorite colors. All the boys helped do her room. It is awesome. I got my girl best friend to help me get stuff for Brook. Her name is Quinn . She is awesome. I have know her since like kindergarten. She is moving in to our house next week so Brook can have a mother figure. She picked really cool stuff. She is a lot like Brook. Except she curses quite a lot. It is pretty hot but funny at the same time. She is like "fuck this and fuck that and fuck you and fuck off." It is hilarious. She wears a lot of black but it is cute. She has a couple piercings going up her ear like Brook. But Quinn has 5 not 3. They are classy but edgy at the same time. She has great taste in music too. She is with me right now. It is like 2 in the morning and we are decorating a cake that she made. She is an amazing cook. She made a 3 layer cake and put the words "happy birthday" on it and drew her favorite bands onto the cake. It looks awesome. We have been working all day. We finish and she puts it in the fridge. She is over here almost every day so she is like family. All the guys love her. She is cool. She really wants to meet my daughter. We go to the living room and she falls asleep on the couch. I cuddle next to her and kiss her shoulder. "Goodnight" i hear her say. We both drift off and go to sleep.