Chapter 26

QUINN'S pov
Jack likes me. The guy I have like since 5th grade likes me. I want to go talk to him about it but it is really early and I don't want to get up yet. I am curious but not that curious. I am on my phone looking at instagram. I go on my notifications and see that Jack tagged me in a pic. It is a picture of me with the caption:
Absolute beauty in the flesh💞💕
Awe that's so cute. I didn't even know he liked my. Everybody always thought we were siblings. After about half an hour of thinking about what I am gonna say I get up and see it is snowing. It should be since it is almost Christmas. Jack is gonna talk to Mahogany about getting Brook a mix table. He is getting her a Native Instruments Kontrol s4. That is the one that Mahogany has. He is going to order it online. We are all setting up decorations for Christmas today. I usually stay here for the whole week but I live here now so I don't have to pack. I get dressed and go downstairs. All the boys are carrying boxes from the attic. We have a lot of decor considering this is a huge house. I grab one of the bigger boxes and open it. It is the ginormous tree they always put in the family room when you first come into the house. But Cameron had the "genius" idea to buy one for each room just because he could. So now we have to put up 15 trees not including the ones for around the house. I drag the box to the family room and start putting it
together when Jack and Jack come in and start helping me. Gilinsky introduced me to Johnson a month after we met. We have all been friends since. I put the stand for the tree on the floor. I grab the biggest part and start adding it onto the stand. I do the same to the middle and by now it is taller than me. I attempt to put the last part on but I can't reach it. Cameron bought the biggest tree they had. Again, "so smart". It is taller then me and I am pretty tall to. I am jumping and standing on a table trying to get in on when I feel somebody put me down and take the top part of the tree. I look up and see Gilinsky putting the top on. I smile and say "thanks." He smiles and says "No problem shorty" and we both laugh. Johnson and I are close in height and Gilinsky is the tallest by a lot. I see Taylor come in with a girl I have never met before. "Okay guys this is Hailey, my sister and Cammy bear's bae." He says. "She is moving in with us." Taylor says smiling. I smile at her and she smile back. She is wearing a bandana like Taylor and is carrying a skateboard and suitcases. Lots of them. She seems really nice. "Quinn can you show Hailey to a quest room until we finish her actual room?" Taylor asks me. I nod yes and go upstairs. She follows me and I introduce her to Brook. "And this is Gilinsky's adopted daughter." I open the door and Brook gets up from her bed. "Hey what's your name?" Brook asks her and puts out her hand. Her eyes are a dull blue. She told me that means curiosity. "So I am assuming you are a Caniff?" Brook says. "Yeah what told you?" Hailey asks. "You have a bandana on." Brook says and laughs. Hailey laughs and we leave her room. "She seems nice." Hailey says. I nod and we are at the guest room. I open the door and leave to let her unpack. I go back to Brook's room and get her to help decorate. We both walk down and see the boys all in the family room setting the ornaments on the big table. We all grab a couple and put them on the tree. It is Shawn's year to choose the theme for the tree and he chose "fancy" so we are using the glass ornaments that we have had in storage. Hailey comes down and starts helping to. Cameron sees her and his eyes light up. He runs to hugs her and he drags her over to the tree to start helping. She takes out her phone and I see her go on Vine. She gets it all quiet and then screams and scares everybody. We all start laughing and go back to the tree. We finish and it is pretty late so we all eat and go to bed. It was a pretty close to perfect day. I fall asleep soon after my shower and let my brain take over my sleep.