Chapter 16

BROOK'S pov still
We get to the mall and we go into a bunch of stores. She is super nice. I always wanted a sister like her. She bought me a bunch of earrings because I told her I like them the most. Quinn and I have to stay at the mall until both the Jacks tell us to head home. We have been to Papaya and Icing and Hot Topic. We have a lot of things in common. We have most of the same songs too. She has a hipster vibe to herself. I learned that Jack and her have been inseparable since they met. She says she usually is at the house but I never see her because I am usually out with the others and she is usually in the den with Matt and Jack. I think I would want her to be my mother if anyone had to. She treats me like her daughter. Like how I treated Bay. "Hey Brook we can go home now." She says. We walk to the car and get in. We drive home and open the door. It is filled with all my favorite people. All of Jack's friends that want to meet me and some of the guys friends. They all come up to me and give me hugs and stuff. They all say the usual "Happy bithday" or "Jack tells me all about you". It was fun. They soon had to go because it was getting late. Some are staying in the guest rooms for the weekend. So we will have a full house. This should be fun.