Chapter 50!!!

BROOK'S pov
I wake up and get out of bed. I walk downstairs and make eggs and toast for Hayes and I. Hayes comes down and sits at the counter. I give him his plate and he kisses my cheek. "Thanks." He says and starts eating. We both finish and go back upstairs. I get dressed and do my makeup. I still don't wear a lot. Usually only eye liner and mascara. I start straightening my hair. After I do that, I go back downstairs and see Gilinsky. "Hey can I drive you to school?" He asks. "Of course!" I say. Hayes comes down and we leave.
!'!'!'!'!' After school !'!'!'!'!'!'
"HEY WE ARE HOME! Hayes screams. we hear a bunch of footsteps and see everybody come down. "WE MISSED YOU AGAIN!! CAN YOU DO ONLINE SCHOOL AGAIN?" Shawn screams and hugs us. "Wait are you serious?" I ask. I want to because we can just see the guys after school. "Yeah we miss you guys! You are like our children!" Matt says. "Hayes do you want to?" I ask. He nods and I do too. "Okay set up your accounts them set them up for a high school level." Gilinsky says. We nod and go get our laptops. We set the program up and it makes us take a test to see what we know already. After we finish that, it puts us in a academic level. We finish whatever that was and go to the family room. They are all betting again...oh no. This time it is Gilinsky against Cameron in an arm wrestle. There are 12 10$ bills in the middle of the table. Each person put 10 dollars in. It literally amazes me that they aren't broke yet. Cameron is about to win. I pull my 10 out of my pocket and put it in the middle. Cameron wins the wrestle and collects his money. We all laugh and sit down. And we don't do anything. We just talk. Apparently, I am going to a digitour. Jack and Jack are going to be the headline and all the guys are coming. Hailey is staying here with her family and Abbey is staying here because she is getting a job. Quinn is going to L.A for a meeting about something she won't tell us about. So basically I am the only girl on the bus. The NJ tour got cancelled last time because Nash and Cameron and Hayes and Carter left. A little while after that, MAGCON ended. So now we are going on this tour. The tour starts at in 3 days but we are leaving tomorrow to get used to the bus. But the only thing is that I have to go on a plane. I really really hate planes. Anyways, Luke and Jake are coming with us. But, Sammy says that one if his friends are going on tour as a rapper. His name is Nate. The Jack and him are goi g to do a song when he gets here. We are flying to L.A then getting on tue bus. We are going to pick up Nate them get on the plane. I leave the room and shower and change and all that jazz the go to bed.