Chapter 17

BROOK'S pov
I wake up and see all the streamers gone. I took them down last night. They were cute but annoying. Quinn went back to her apartment to get stuff and pack up the rest of her stuff. She is awesome. Gilinsky and Quinn kinda look alike. I walk out of my bed and grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. I take a shower and shave my legs then hop out. I put on one of the outfits I got yesterday from dad and Quinn. She picked out a bunch of clothes for me and dad payed for them. I also got phone cases and gift cards yesterday. Taylor gave me some of his merch...typical Taylor. I get dressed and do my makeup and hair and go downstairs. Johnson isn't up so I am making breakfast. Hayes has been gone for 2 days getting some stuff from his room in NC. He comes back tomorrow. I make strawberry banana smoothies for each of the boys and I. Then I make eggs and french toast. I call the boys and they come running down. They all sit down and eat. It took a while for them to sit down. The I notice that Taylor is gone...so it the whipped cream. Oh no. It is smack cam time. After about 5 minutes I see Taylor behind Cameron with white and fluffy stuff on his hand. Then it is chaos. "SMACK CAMMM!" He screams and slaps Cameron. Cameron stands up and tackles him. Then Matt runs into the bathroom and gets some shaving cream. They all run and find something that is a liquid. We usually have smack cam wars. I am one of the best. I have the most wins. They are the reason we have maids. I am right behind Gilinsky right now. I have shampoo in my hand. I count in my head..."SMACK CAM" I scream while I smack him and run back into the bathroom. This is how it us usually goes. They have not figured out to carry a bottle of shampoo with them. I haw them stashed around my room. Just in case of emergencies. I have one behind my bed, under my bed, under my dresser, and like 3 in the bathroom. They all smell bad too. I am a master. After I reload my hand, I see all of the people that are staying the week or weekend are awake and mortified. I just smile and hand them a bottle of shampoo or shaving cream. They join in and we all are having so much fun. I have got smacked about one time from each person. So like 15 times. Everybody else is in the like 30ies. Then the doorbell rings. I go and open it. It is......