Chapter 20

BROOK'S pov
I wake up and check my phone. It is 7:54 pm. How long did I sleep? I guess a long time. I go downstairs and see Shawn awake. He is writing an essay. I did all my schoolwork on Monday. We are all taking online school. It is easier to work into our schedules. He see me and says "Hey do you want to watch a movie? I need a break from school." I nod yes and we decide on Divergent. We are like an hour into it when Hayes wakes up from the floor. He would still be asleep but I accidentally kicked him. I didn't see him. He wakes up and walks to the kitchen groaning. Shawn and I laugh and go back to watching Divergent. We are at the part when Tris jumps first. I have watched this movie a bunch of times. It is so good. All the boys come down and look dead. We always look sad when it is raining. I decide that since it is a sad day, I will make a good dinner to cheer them up. Food always makes them happy. I make a really good salad and spaghetti. Nash says that they all like it so I am just making that. I am putting the noodles in the pot. I see Hayes come in and just start helping me. He starts cutting the tomatoes. "Oh uhh thank you." I say and smile. "For what?" He asks. "Well just for helping me and stuff I guess. I haven't really said it to you." I say and smile awkwardly. He just comes over to and wraps his arms around me. I do the same and we just stand there. He kisses me head and pulls away. I turn around and see Nash and Gilinsky smiling at us and whispering. I smile at him and he give me a reassuring look. Then I look at Nash and he smiles at me. I smile at him and start cutting carrots. Hayes gives me a smile and starts cutting the lettuce. We finish the meal and set the table. We call the boys and we all sit down to eat. We are actually having a calm meal. We usually are all loud and having fun. But no, we are all talking about normal things. Then Nash asks me something. "Do you know what MAGCON is?" I nod my head no an he explains it. My father and his friends and my boyfriend are famous and go on tours. I can't believe I didn't notice. I am going on the NJ tour. I am so scared. What if they don't like me? I don't want to get hate. Hayes assures me by squeezing my hand and smiling at me. I do the same back and finish my food. We are leaving to go to New Jersey in 2 weeks. I put my plate in the sink and go to my room. I walk in and see 3 new large suitcases. I run downstairs and tackle Gilinsky. He says "Did you see what I got you?" And laughs regaining his balance. I nod into his chest and smile. I sit down on the couch and go on instagram. I have almost 300k followers because I am his daughter. I don't get a massive amount of hate but when I do, the guys calm me down. I get to my room and take a shower. I change into pajamas and crawl into my bed thinking about the fact that my dads are famous.