Chapter 45

DILLON'S pov
We all have been working all day. It is almost time for them to come. It looks great. We put a table and 2 chairs in the middles of a circle of branches. Then, we strung banners around the trees surrounding the circle. That was Shawn's idea. Jack left an hour ago to get ready. We just finished clearing the path. The path looks really cool too. It is not dirty at all and we lined it with branches as well.
QUINN'S pov
I walk downstairs and see Jack in a tux looking at me. "Surprise" he says. I look at him and he just pulls out one of Taylor's blue bandanas. He wraps it around my head and ties it. He grabs my hand and puts his other hand on my back. He slowly leads me to his car and opens the door for me. I get in and hear it shut. He goes to his side and hops in. He starts the car and drives. After a while of driving, the car starts jolting and shaking. I think we're off road. The cars stops and I hear his door open. He takes my hand and helps me out. I step out of the car a s hear leaves crunching. "Are we in the woods?" I ask him. He doesn't answer my question. He really does want this to be a little surprise. We stop walking and I hear a bunch of leaves crunching. "Okay we are here." He says. He takes off my bandana. It is amazing. There is a table with my favorite meal on it. I look at him and he just smiles. Then I know why he chose the woods. I always hated the park. It was weird to me that they would build the structures when you could just use the woods. "Did you do this for me?" I ask him. He nods. I hug him and we sit down at the table. We start eating then I ask him. "Why." I say. "Why what?" He says back. "I mean like, why did you do this?" I say. "Well I realized that I have never taken you to a proper date." He says. "Oh um alright thank you then." I say back. We finish eating and talking when it is 8:30. "We should probably get back." He says. I nod and we get to the car. We get home and I go up to my room smiling. I change out of the dress, take a shower and go to bed.