Accepting the proposal..

"So do you know Mr

"So do you know Mr. Harley" uncle asked while having dinner.

I was sitting next to uncle on dinner table. It's only when uncle comes home, I'm allowed to dine along with aunt and my brother.

Mr. Harley — who doesn't know the business tycoon who owns few prominent clubs and hotels , not to forget about his multinational company which is always the talk of the town.

"Well I have read about him and his success but why are you asking me?" I questioned, did uncle by chance got a job at this firm? Oh my god, if that's the case then it calls for a celebration.

"Very well than, the marriage proposal I put forth this morning was of his only son. " Uncle said casually while having a bite of lasagna.

I gaze at him with wide eyes, so wide that I felt my eyes will bug out of the socket, "what..??? " I ask with confusion laced on my face.

There has to be some misunderstanding.

"What's wrong?" My uncle asked as if it wasn't a big deal.

Clearing my throat, I tilt my head towards uncle, "You mean I'm going to get married to only son of Mr.Harley ... " I asked once more because I still cannot believe it.

"Yeah "

Woah... ! Is this some kind of fairy tale?

"Why me." I questioned.

"I've been working at his company for about eight years now... He considers me as a family. He wants his son to get married and seems like his son doesn't have any girl in his life so when he asked me if I have any girl in my mind...I suggested your name... "

After a pause I asked, "... And what did he say? "

"He was happy at first but when he learnt you are my very own niece, he was more than happy about the proposal... "

"Oh... Alright " I mutter lowering my eyes.

"So did you think about the proposal? Are you ready for this marriage?" Uncle asked with hopeful eyes.

I gave him a nod for which uncle patted my head smiling, "You'll be happy princess. Anyways, his son name is — Zayden Harley "

What?

"The one who is studying at Oxford University...? " My heart beat suddenly hastened while asking this question.

Uncle looked at me with surprise plastered on his face, "Yes... "

Holy Moly...!
I'm going to marry THE ZAYDEN HARLEY...

Almost every girl of our college knows him. The girls of our college never miss interschool basketball match of Oxford University.