Evil plans

Dedicated to :  Ananyajzz meghnasonka
TinniDey3
rosechrys
SmileK5
CindyLulu15
PreetyTalreja
Ish_patel

Third person pov :

"Are you sure about this ?" jasmine asked jannet for a umpteenth time. Jasmine wasn't sure if she is doing the right thing by helping jannet take her revenge on harriet.

"If you don't want to help me then you can leave " jannet hissed ,she was irritated with jasmine's constant questions about their plan.

"See ,I also want to see harriet suffer but not at the cost of her health or baby health . I am evil but after all I am human , I don't want you to punish the unborn" jasmine wasn't sure about jannet intentions . These days she has observed jannet hatred towards harriet and she is scared she might go to any extent to hurt harriet.

"Cool down lady ! I won't hurt her baby. I just want her to see how fear looks like. She is protected by zayden and alex always that she doesn't know my pains , I want to teach her a lesson for all the things she did to me !" Inside jannet was actually planning very big. When she got to know that jasmine was hesitating to help her, she lied to her saying she won't hurt Harriet much.

But deep down jannet knew the only things which could hurt Harriet to the core is either zayden or the unborn child and she was sure whom to target first.

"Okay so what do you want me to do?! " Jasmine asked while fidgeting on her phone.
"Just bring Harriet near to the stairs " Jannet said while looking outside the window.
"Stairs? Jannet what are you upto? " Jasmine questioned her once more.

"Can you stop asking me questions and do what I say for once. I said I won't hurt Harriet and for God sake stop acting like zayden. " Jannet rolled her eyes cursing under her breath.
"Okay " Jasmine agreed without asking anymore questions.

Zayden and Harriet had not revealed about complications in Harriet pregnancy to anyone yet!

When Harriet and zayden were walking back after class, Harriet phone dinged.

Jasmine - Meet me near the stairs. I want to tell me you something very important. Come alone!

Harriet didn't knew if she should tell zayden about the message or not. Anyways she decided to go and meet Jasmine.

"Zayden you go ahead, I will come in a second " Harriet said, while walking towards the restroom.
"Angel! Be quick okay , we have appointment with doctor also " Zayden informed Harriet and walked away.

Harriet saw jannet and Jasmine chatting at the corner of the stairs.

"What's the matter? Why did you call me?! " Harriet asked once she was standing in front of them.

Jasmine just looked at Harriet without replying "It was actually I who wanted to speak with you " Jannet said giving Harriet a very cunning smile.

"Whatever it is speak up! I don't have time for your rubbish so be quick " Harriet rebuked while looking down in the direction of zayden and Alex.
Both of them were standing at the end of stairs speaking about something. Harriet was sure zayden was telling Alex about her complications in pregnancy.

"How is your baby doing?! " Jannet asked moving dangerously close to Harriet and running her palm on almost flat stomach of Harriet.
Harriet felt disgusting when jannet touched her belly, she pushed her hand away and took a step away from her.
"It's none of your concern!" She replied sternly.
"How about I push you down the stairs? " Jannet batted her eyelids as if she is innocent child.
"What ?! " Both Harriet and Jasmine almost yelled at the same time and as reflex Harriet took two steps away from stairs while placing her hand in front of her stomach.

"Don't worry I won't, anyways I called you here to warn you. Be careful baby Harriet cause I jannet won't let you live peacefully cause you see that man " She pointed a finger in the direction of zayden " He is the one I gave my heart to and as you can see, he rejected me for a ordinary girl like you. So I should make you suffer a little right ? " Jannet was happy looking at shocked expression of Harriet.

Harriet swallowed the lump formed in her throat, she knew jannet was upto something bad and now when she said she is going to push her down the stairs she was very much scared about her baby. Jannet can stoop down to any level just to see her suffer.

Without wasting another second, Harriet turned around and started walking away from jannet. When she was about to take second step , she felt as if someone pushed her.

"Zayden!!! " Harriet screamed on top of her lungs as she lost her balance.

Zayden looked up to see Harriet falling from stairs and his world stopped for a second. He didn't knew what to do.
He ran towards the stairs but Harriet had already hit her belly and rolled down the stairs. There was shooting pain in her belly. The only thing on her mind was her baby!

"Angel! " Zayden screamed while running towards her. He plopped down next to Harriet figure on floor, wrapping his hand around her neck he pulled her a little up but due to screams he let her place her head on his lap and looked at his angel who was now in enormous pain.
There was blood all around Harriet which made zayden panick more.

"Zayden my baby!! " Harriet was sobbing loudly while clutching her stomach tightly.
Zayden eyes filled with tears, he looked up to see jannet and Jasmine looking down "If something happens to my angel! I swear I will kill you all with my bare hands " He yelled at them and buried his face in crook of Harriet neck.
"Angel ! Stay strong baby please " He was pleading.

"Alex call the damn ambulance " Zayden yelled while running his hand through Harriet hair.
"Zayden I don't want to lose my baby " Harriet held zayden shirt tightly " I cou - couldn't sa- save our child " Harriet was stammering while clutching to zayden as if her life is dependent on him.

Slowly her eyes were getting heavy, she was falling into sleep.
Seeing this zayden got more worried "angel baby please don't close your eyes! Just a few minutes more love please!! " He held her face in his hand while looking deep into her deep blue eyes.
"I am sorry zayden " Harriet whispered, she was unable to keep her eyes open for a long time, darkness was overtaking her.
"Angel please, no angel please! " Zayden was begging her to stay awake.

The last thing Harriet saw was tears rolling down zayden eyes while he was asking her to stay with him.

❤...

A/N : Don't forget to vote and make me happy.!