Cute talks

A/N :Before starting let me tell u , I am very bad in writing scenes like this.. So bare with me 🙈🙈

Harriet pov :

"cold?! " he asked rubbing his hands on my arms.
"yup.. " I replied
"let's go back then " he said taking my hand in his and walking, I was holding cards in my hand and he was holding my heels.
Suddenly I started smiling.
"Reason behind your smile angel " he asked looking at me
"did you ever imagine you are gonna hold my heels like this " I asked pouting

"Not even in my dreams " he placed a soft kiss on my temple.
After sitting inside car , I opened the cabinet to search for tissue but instead I found another box in there.

"what's this " I asked taking it out, I turn to face him asking permission whether I can open it , he just gave me a nod.
I opened to see it was same necklace which I was wearing but the only difference was the color of diamond was red instead of purple.

I look at him for answers but he looks in my direction for a second and turns his gaze back to road.
what does that mean?

"Zayden don't tell me you have plan of second marriage, what's another necklace doing here...?! " I asked , like seriously dude..!
"what second marriage..? well iam not yet bored of you babe " he said smirking, oh gosh.. he thinks iam joking but iam asking him seriously.

"zayden iam serious " I said giving him glare
"That's not for my second wife or anyone in that line babe, you see the color of diamond is red right, so in our family it's tradition that daughter-in-law gets necklace with purple diamond and daughter gets red one.. "with that he stopped the car cause the traffic light turned to red.

" you have sister " I asked pretty much surprised cause as far as I know he is the only son of Mr. Harley

"No I don't have.. "he said facing me.

" then what is this doing here..? if you don't have sista for whom is this..? " I asked

"are you really a topper..?! " he asked me with brows raised
"oh.. and how is my IQ related to this topic..? "

"daughter doesn't only has to be my sister it can be -" he looked at me for a second.
what the heck..! I turned my head away from him facing the window and said "let's pretend I never saw this box today " I said keeping the box back in its place and suddenly the atmosphere of the car is super hot.
he chuckled.

I turned to face him and that was my mistake.
he leaned towards me , I instantly opened my eyes wide, he opened the drawer and handed me the box. I look at him with confused look on my face.

he pecked on my cheek and whispered "keep it with you for now , in future you can give this to our daughter. " he said breathing me in. when I felt his hot breathe on my skin I shivered. You know what ? I can never get used to this.

I was looking at the cards when he came out after taking shower wearing only his sweatpants.
My. Goodness..!
My husband has such good body, I tried to draw my attention back towards card but it was like next to impossible to take my eyes off him.

"I suggest you take a picture that's gonna last longer " he said smirking, that's when I realised what I was doing.
"you wish.. lover boy " I said giving him playful smile.
His expression was priceless when he heard my sentence.
"babe is this really harriet granger speaking..?! " he asked drying his hair with towel
"nope.. it's mrs. Harley speaking  " I said
what. the. actual. fuck..!
Did I just tell that loudly, I covered my mouth with my hand.

I so badly wanted earth to open up and swallow me now..!
He smirked looking at my expression and started walking in my direction with playful smile on his face.
When he was in front of me, he leaned towards me and leaned backwards until my back hit the bed. He placed both of his on either side of my head and looked at me.
"I can't believe I said that " I whispered
"even I can't believe it " he said and buried his face in crook of my neck nuzzling skin below my ear "but I must say, it turned me on.. "
Iam screwed..!
Gulp..!

I don't know what to tell him.
He moves his hand around my waist with that i feel his weight, he isn't wearing his shirt and I can clearly feel his abs.
Pulling his face away from my neck he smiled at me widely with his dimple, oh gosh..!
He placed his lips on mine, our tongues dance rhythmically , his lips were soft and wet, I can just kiss him all day long. Seriously what I am I thinking..?!

My hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer as his hands wander around my hips and lower near my thighs, i whimper when his finger trail inside my skirt touching my thigh. His thumb drawing circles and I could feel him smiling while kissing.
He looks at me "um.. can I continue" he asked, his voice hoarse.

I just lowered my eyes without answering him, he moved his hands to my back and stopped near my dress zipper leaning in towards my ear he whispered "I will take your silence as yes " he said kissing my neck and pulled the zipper down.
My breathe had already become uneven, i had to bite my lip to keep from making any sound. Grasping my hands in his he looked at me with those lust filled blue eyes and watched me as my lips part.

I whined throwing my head backwards, this feeling is so exhilarating, i felt like I was going to collapse anytime. He trailed wet kisses along my neck and sucked my collarbone and I am sure that's gonna leave a mark. my hands wandered along his back feeling his skin , sometimes burying my nails in his skin.
His breathe was hitting my skin as his head rested on my shoulder, both of us panting.
He removed wet hairs away from my face and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, right now I am unable to face him.
He pulled me in his embrace and whispered "I love you angel " I just smiled looking at his beautiful eyes.

I was fully asleep when I felt soft lips on my neck, I let out of a soft moan and he chuckled.
"morning beautiful " he said hovering over me, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him.
How can he look so good even in the morning.
"umm babe don't look at me like that " he said giving me a playful smile and placed his lips on mine.
The kiss was passionate one which made this morning a very good one..!

He held me in his arms with his hands wandering around my skin, I was controlling my moans. He has no idea what effect his touch has on me.
"whats the time " I asked
"9.0 , you slept a lot today I think it's because of yesterday "
"okay okay stop now " I said leaning towards him and burying my face in his chest, he wasn't wearing shirt and now I could not only smell his aroma but also feel his soft yet hard chest.

"zayden arent you forgetting something " I asked looking at him
"what angel..?! " he asked pecking my lips.
"today is Sunday, who is supposed to prepare breakfast " I asked raising an eyebrow
"what the fuck, I knew this is gonna happen.I should have not written that one.. " he said pouting, aw he is so cute.
"you aren't preparing " I asked sitting up and folding my hands in front of my chest.
he looked at me with his gaze moving from my eyes to my lips and down towards my chest.
"what..?! " I asked
He pulled me towards him "my shirt looks good on you " he said kissing me deeply.
"come down before I burn the kitchen " he said pecking me one last time.
❤...