accident confession

Zayden pov :

We slept like really late yesterday, even after everyone slept, Harriet and I were speaking.
I was mad at her for running away from me but what she said about mom it really touched my heart.
she is very cute..!
And finally the sun rose, filling the sky with shades of orange and pink. Peach and magenta, amber and rose, radiating hope, a new beginning. Another chance to live.Sparrows chirping an explicit background of melody, I closed my eyes once more and inhaled deeply enjoying this beauty of nature and calmness. I finally open my eyes to look at beautiful soul who is now sleeping peacefully in my arms.
My wife. My angel.
I removed few strands of hair away from her face , when she slowly opened her eyes.
"morning angel.. " I said kissing her forehead.
She gave me one beautiful smile and replied "morning.. "

🍁🍁🍁🍁

After having breakfast, I was with Nathan and Stella, angel went with mom to help her with dishes.
It was very hot day, so while removing second button of my shirt, I accidentally plucked it.
Button rolled and stopped in front of Stella.She picked it and was about to throw in dustbin when I said "don't throw that, I will ask Harriet to stitch that button , it's my lucky shirt " I said and extended my hand asking her for button.
Instead of giving me button, Stella got thread and needle along with button.
"where did you find needle..? " I asked, I have visited this place many times but even I didn't knew where this needle and thread was kept.
"it was in cupboard.. yesterday I used it to stitch glass stones on my blouse.. " she said.
"okay stand straight, I will stitch it.. " she said
"it's okay I will tell Harriet to do it.. "
"oh my god, how much work will Harriet do.. " she said placing her hand on her waist.
"c'mon man accept your defeat she isn't gonna leave you until she stitches that.. " Nathan said watering plants in balcony.
I just nodded, "don't prick me " I said
"depends on how you stand.. " she replied.
After stitching she was about to cut the thread with her mouth when I saw Harriet at the door, judging by the look on her face iam sure she felt as if Stella and I are doing something, the door was half opened so there is no way she has seen nathan..!
Bad timings..!
"thank you.. " I gave Stella a nod and ran behind Harriet.
***
◎ Harriet ◎
what the hell was that..?
Just yesterday I was cloud nine and now Iam back to ground, I dont know why God never wants to see me happy..?
"Harriet.. " zayden called me.
I started running and once I reached room, I closed the door behind me.
"Harriet open the door.. "
"No, go to Stella" I said, my voice was shaking.
"oh god, Harriet please.. what you saw wasn't true.. let me explain " he said banging the door.
I texted him
me - mom and dad room is also in this floor, don't make it a big drama just go from here
zayden - angel please listen to me okay, open the door let me explain please
i was sobbing
zayden - angel don't cry.. please...!!!
This is first time I have seen zayden using please, I would have been happy if present situation was different.
me - why do you care..? go enjoy with her, she is beautiful right, you broke my heart again zayden, I never expected this from you and from now I will never expect anything from you..
zayden - baby what you saw is wrong, we weren't doing anything, open the door let me explain first, i never said she is beautiful,you are beautiful angel, why will I look at other girl.. baby please open the door, I love you...!
I stare at my phone in complete shock.
He. Loves. Me..?
I blinked my eyes again and again, even rubbed the screen to see if my eyes aren't seeing something which he hasn't typed.. but I wasn't dreaming he really did send me I love you..!
My goodness..
there was another knock at the door..
"angel give me 2 minutes to explain.. " he said
I opened the door, he came inside and locked the door.

"come here.. " he took my hand in his and made me sit on bed, I was looking at ground.
he cupped my face and made me look at him.
"angel she was stitching my button, we weren't doing anything and moreover even Nathan was in the room.. "
"I didn't see him " I said cutting him off
"he was in balcony, you can ask him if you want, angel I won't do anything which will hurt you.. " he said, I look in his eyes noticing  the way his eyebrows raised a centimetre or two, lined with something between worry and concern and his eyes, his eyes twinkled in amusement. They glazed like blue ocean and turned into million shades of lighter and darker blue as sunlight from the open windows reflected off them. His eyes were warm and oh so addictive. I knew he was telling me the truth , I could clearly see in his eyes.
"you believe me angel.. " he asked
I just nod.
"so are we okay now..?! " he asked, I nod again.
"silly girl.. " he moved closer to me placing a kiss on my forehead and then on my cheek, I closed my eyes enjoying the warmth of his love.

He rest his head on shoulder for a while and then he looked up, we were so close that we could just feel our breathes for a moment. He moved a little bit and our lips touched. He placed his lips on mine and that was a moment when I felt him in me like he is a part of me. His lips were soft like rose petals and sweet like honey. My pulse is beating fast and my heart throbs as if it's suffocating me but nevertheless I don't want this kiss to end. his warm fingers grasping my waist, pulling me even closer still. I am lost in his kiss, And then he pulls away, slowly, as if loath to do so.

I don't know how to react, I kept my eyes lowered, he pulled my head into his chest wrapping his hand around me.
Only thing which was playing in my mind was his text..
I. love. you..!
❤..