Lover boy

Harriet pov :

I washed my face and tied my hair into a bun and wore a sweatpants with zayden shirt.
I just don't want zayden to burn the kitchen cause he knows nothing about cooking so if I leave him to cook he is gonna make kitchen a mess..
A.Total. Mess..!
When I walked inside the kitchen, I saw zayden washing vegetables and he was speaking with alex.
Alex turned towards me and his mouth opened in shock and I know the reason. What did I even wear zayden shirt..?
I felt like digging a hole and crawling inside it..

"um.. hye " I said waving at him
"oh.. hello cutie " he looked at zayden once and then back at me "you are glowing..did you apply any makeup "

"nah..! " I said looking down
"Then why is your face glowing.. " he was teasing me, I turned towards zayden, he smiled "come here angel " then he turned to alex "and you don't tease her "

He pulled me towards him giving me a bear hug, I inhaled his scent and wrapped my hand around his waist.

"so I guess date went very well " Alex said giving a playful smile "anyways cutie what is zayden doing in kitchen "
"preparing breakfast "

alex started laughing "cutie let me tell you one thing, this dude is very bad in cooking "

"not my problem he was the one who made the promise " I said looking at zayden " I regret writing that " zayden replied
"Don't tell me you wrote that in promise cards " Alex looked at zayden

"I did " zayden replied throwing carrot towards Alex.
"want any help in preparing breakfast " I asked zayden
"I don't know anything, today you teach me next time I will cook for you " he said kissing my cheek.

"dude can you not do that in front of me " alex said sitting on counter

"she is my wife man "
I helped zayden In preparing breakfast.

while having breakfast »

"why are you wearing his shirt " alex asked
"what question is that " zayden interrupted Alex
"no.I hope you guys didn't do something cause I don't remember you asking me to buy anything other than promise cards " he said
"buy what..?! " I asked Alex
zayden chocked while drinking water.
"will you shut up and have food " zayden gave alex a death glare.
Alex moved his finger in front of his mouth as if he is zipping his mouth virtually.
We continued having breakfast later something hit my mind and I chocked while eating pasta.

"you okay " zayden gave me water.
What the hell..!
I now got to know what alex meant earlier and why chocked while drinking water.
God..! We didn't use any protection.
I lost all appetite.

I didn't speak anything about this topic with zayden nor did he speak anything.
Alex stayed with us all day, they both played basketball for sometimes and then we went out for a walk.

At college »

During break time , instead of sitting alone I sat with William, zayden, Alex and jannet along with her cousins.
Jannet didn't make any move against me or tried getting closer to zayden.
William had kept his phone on table, his phone buzzed, without my notice my eyes drifted towards his phone and I saw a message from azra..!
azra?
He turned his phone and continued eating.

"William are you texting azra..?! " I asked
"what..?! have lunch Harriet "
"seriously you are hiding this from me " I asked staring at him.
"don't look at me like that, Iam texting her since your marriage, I just wanted to ask her sorry for whatever I did " he said, he was unable to meet my eyes and I could see he is guilty about whatever he did.

"don't tell me you like her "
"I do, I always did..! but you misunderstood me, I know you heard about the bet but that was not the only reason why I wanted to take her out on a date, I really liked her.. "
Shit..! Did I ruin one good relationship.
"iam sorry " I said looking down