Blessing..

Zayden pov :
When rose said angel is pregnant I burst out into laughter but when I saw angel's face, I stopped.
Is she pregnant.?

To be honest when I saw her face my mind went blank.
What are we gonna do, we are still studying.
I have no idea how to react to this news.
I tried to calm myself first cause I was in shock.
Angel kept her palm covering her eyes and said she wants to have abortion.

Her eyes carried a dejected look and to be honest it broke my heart when I saw her like that.
Sure iam shocked but that doesn't mean I want to kill my child.
I always dreamed about having family with my angel, I want to have every other thing which is gonna keep angel close to me.
When I tried to calm her, she thought iam telling this just to comfort her but little did she know how much I desired having another small angel.
I know it's very much soon, I didn't expect her to get pregnant for at least another 5 years. But I don't regret anything which we have done in past.

Iam gonna call mom and ask her to help angel, I know it's going to be tough for us cause we aren't settled yet but that's okay iam going work hard to myself better so that I can meet dad requirements so that I can join the company as soon as possible and take care of my angel.

She is sleeping peacefully now in my arms.
I moved hair away from her face "babe iam sorry I shouldn't have reacted like that.. " I whispered and kissed her forehead.
First I need to tell this to my mom and angel brother Noah and tag uncle.

I went down to see rose and alex sitting on couch without fighting, well that's relaxing cause I had no interest nor strength to stop their couple like quarrel.
"Man..! how is cutie. " Alex asked when he saw me
"she is sleeping "I sat rubbing my temple.
"When did she get to know about pregnancy..?! " I asked rose
"Today.. "
"Iam gonna call my parents and tell them. "
Mom was very happy after listening to the news, I informed Noah , uncle tag and William.
I asked william to inform his parents too.
Mom and Dad are coming home tonight cause mom wants to see angel.
That's how my over loving mom is..!

Angel woke up at 6.30 , had soup and again went back to sleep.
I didn't tell her mom and dad are coming. I want it to be a surprise.
Somewhere around 8pm my parents came along with them Noah and uncle tag .
I ordered dinner for everyone. Mom asked me not to disturb angel beauty sleep.
Can you imagine she is been sleeping from 1pm.
"I never imagined I will be listening to this news so early " mom said when I was in kitchen placing the dishes in sink.

"Me neither " I said plainly.
"stop being so cold, I know you aren't cold, alex told me about the date you planned for Harriet"
I opened my eyes wide, what was the need for him to tell it to mom..?

Thank god there was knock at the door at the same time when mom started questioning me.I opened the door to see angels aunt and uncle along with her brother.
So it's like family gathering.
All of us were sitting in Hall speaking and by speaking I mean people were teasing me.
I heard angel's voice.
"zayden " I could hear her voice upstairs which means she woke up.

I was about to go upstairs but she was almost near the stairs.
when she looked down her expression changed. All of us were looking at her, left most her aunt and tag uncle then my parents followed by William, rose, alex, Noah and last was me.
she looked at everyone giving a smile but when her eyes met mine , she smiled shyly.
oh my angel..!
She was looking at me and then at Noah.
I know how much noah means to her. But I don't want Noah to be her first priority.
When she made her way downstairs my heart started beating fast, I want my angel to come to me first, I don't want her to approach noah first.
She came and hugged me not Noah. "you called them " she asked looking up with her head rested on my chest.
I just nodded.