23 | Alex Confession

💞 Your words in my head,
Knives in my heart,
You build me up and then I fall apart....!
Cause iam only human..!!
-Christina Perri..💞

💞

Question paper was kind of easy but I was not sure if I had written everything which was needed. I just can’t afford to come second cause no way in hell I would be able to pay college fee.

The first thing I did after finishing exam was finding Zayden. I wanted to ask if he attended all the questions or not.

I saw him standing with Alex and Jannet. As usual Jannet was trying to act cute by being clingy, anyways I ignored her acting cause I had more important work to do now.

“Zayden did you attend all the questions?” I asked once I was in front of them. Jannet and Alex stared at me baffled.

“Yeah why?” Zayden questioned casually and this behaviour of his boiled my blood. The hell does he mean by yeah?

Such a cheater!

“I hate you” I yelled, stomping my foot I strolled towards the car taking the back seat.

Alex burst into laughter, placing his fisted palm in front of his lips, “Man did she just say — She hates you” Alex finger quoted.

With a light smirk and astonishment plastered on his face Zayden peered at me and mumbled, “I think she did…”

God why is he so damn handsome. I for a second forgot I was angry on Zayden looking at his face.

When we reached home Zayden got a call from dad asking him to visit LA the next day, as he had to discuss something regarding the upcoming project.

As I entered the room I saw Zayden packing his bag. I wanted to ask for how many days he was going to LA but I didn’t.

“I am going for 15 days. Do you want to come along with me?” he asked

“No I have summer classes to attend.” I replied rather uninterestedly and with a serious tone.

Furrowing his brows he ceased his packing and peered at me. “Why are you angry?”

“Oh finally you noticed that I am apparently angry.” I huff plopping on bed. “I practically begged you not to attend the last question Zayden.”

Furrowing his brows he ambled towards the bed and stood in front of me, “Why exactly do you not want me to top?”

Shaking my head lightly I stared down at my feet, “Only one student gets the full scholarship Zayden.”