Zayden's attraction.

I was plopped on couch watching movie along with Alex when the front door opened welcoming Zayden

Oh finally he came home!

"Where were you all this while?" Alex questioned him.

"I had some work," Zayden shrugged striding towards the stairs. He didn't even acknowledge my presence.

Sighing, I got up and made my way towards kitchen to prepare dinner for three of us.

"Seriously this is delicious..." Alex gushed closing his eyes and savouring the cheese pasta.

"Thank you."

"Why are you not eating?!" He asked raising his brows.

That's my habit, I just sit along with Zayden on the dinner table but never eat food. Zayden had actually asked me once to have food but when I declined he let it go. I'm just used to eating alone.

"I will eat later..."

"Oh no!! You're eating with us." Alex placed the plate in front of me and gestured me to have food.

I shake my head and started eating with them. Alex can't take No for an answer.

After Alex left, I quickly did my assignment. All the while Zayden hadn't spoken a word to me not to forget he hasn't mentioned anything about today's college incident.

So after all my work was done. I went to bed without waiting for Zayden to start conversation cause somewhere I know he isn't going to talk to me.

Morning when I saw my phone I had received a message which was strange and what's more strange was the fact it was an unknown number.

UNKNOWN - Sorry I couldn't help you when that person bullied you yesterday... This is the least thing I could do for you...!

I blink trying to understand who was this person?

ME - Who is this?

Can this be William? I guess no cause I have his number saved in my phone.
Who exactly is this?
One thing is for sure this person was present at cafeteria when I was bullied.

Sighing I placed my phone on table and walked into bedroom. It's 7.30 and Zayden was still sleeping.

"Zayden" I call whilst tapping his hand.

He leisurely opened his eyes and peered at me while batting his eyelids, "Good morning... I have placed your dress on couch. Be quick it's already 7.30." I smile after blabbering all this in one breath.

It's like my habit now every morning I wake him up with a smile on my face and wish him even though I'm sure he is never going to smile nor wish me. I don't feel very bad about it because I'm used to being ignored.