Plan backfired.

Omg!! 63 votes just in one day.. Thank you so much all the beautiful souls🥺🥺🥺 , I am very very happy and so I uploaded this chapter today.. It was supposed to be uploaded on Sunday but since you guys supported me this is surprise chapter!!
Guys also check my other novel
FORGE OF LOVE (on wattpad)
I am trying to make it better.. You can also find Carter, crystal and Emma picture there..! I will be waiting for you all there😉I know you guys love me...
💜💜💜💜

Third person pov :

"Have you decided about it?! " Jannet asked jasmine while giving a touch to her lip gloss.

"I will do everything in my hand to get back my zayden! " Jasmine leaned on counter with dreamy look in her eyes.

Jannet wickedly smiled and handed jasmine her phone.
"What's this? " Jasmine looked at phone in her hand and gasped "Shit!  Is Harriet cheating on zayden " Jasmine was stunned after looking at the picture in her hand.

It was picture of Harriet and Alex, they were standing really close,with Alex hand on Harriet shoulder. Anyone looking at the photo would feel like they are about to kiss.

Jasmine was still unable to believe her eyes, jannet snatched phone from her hand and winked "She didn't cheat but this picture is enough to bring a crack in soul brother's friendship. I will show this to zayden and I think you know what to you know? " Jannet questioned Jasmine with a very immoral grin on her face.

Jasmine very well knew what she should do? The only thing she has to do now is - hit the weak nerve of Alex with her crocodile tears. As far as she knew zayden, he hates cheaters to guts!
Her wicked mind was already elated thinking about the end result of today's drama..!

Unaware of all this vicious plan, harriet and alex were sitting at football ground waiting for other friends.

After few minutes, Noah along with rose entered the court. Harriet was unable to control her happiness after seeing Noah. See ran towards him and jumped on him holding his neck tightly.

"You have turned into a monkey! " Noah rubbed Harriet's back.
"I missed you so much " Harriet whispered with tears filling her eyes.
"Why are you crying little one? " Noah looked at harriet with concerned look plastered on his face.
"Aish! These pregnancy harmone " She smiled looking at Noah.

On the other hand, Alex kept staring at harriet and this time his eyes also lingered on rose.
Rose didn't even acknowledge Alex presence, she only hugged harriet and stood next to Noah.

After some time william and azra also joined the group.
After azra got enrolled in this college, William realised what he has lost. He still regrets the day when he agreed for bet cause now azra doesn't look at him the way she used to look at him earlier. He missed those dreamy eyes with which azra used to look at him.

"Where is zayden?! " Noah asked looking at Alex.
"No idea, he said he will meet at us court " Alex looks at his wrist watch "He should be here in no time " He said.
"Harriet, come and sit here! You have been standing since a long time " Alex said taking Harriet's hand in his.

Due to the heat of scorching sun or it's because of fatigue, harriet felt her eyes getting heavy and also felt sudden dizziness and just in time when she was about to fall Alex turned back and held her by waist before she could kiss the ground.

Timings!!!

At the very moment zayden, jasmine and jannet also entered the court.

"What the hell! " Jasmine yelled looking at them, turning towards zayden she asked, " Didn't you tell nothing is going on between them. What the hell is this now... Why are they in each other's arms " Jasmine folded her hands in front of her chest.

"What rubbish are you speaking Jasmine " Alex scolded her.
"Oh please Alex " Jasmine crocodile tears started rolling down her eyes "I - I have already - se - seen your pictures with her " Jasmine stammered while pointing her index finger in the direction of Harriet who was still in Alex arms.

"What are you speaking? " Noah interrupted.
"She is speaking about this! " Jannet handed the picture to all of them, Alex and Harriet were shocked looking at the picture.
Harriet looked at zayden with tears in her eyes and zayden face was blank. It wasn't displaying any emotions not anger nor trust.

Harriet heart was in pain as if someone has ripped her heart, she loves zayden so much that if he doesn't believe her she will not be able to live. Zayden was everything for her.

Without waiting for another second, she ran towards zayden with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Zayden it's not - " Before she could speak anything zayden asked " Angel are you okay?! Why are you crying? " He wiped her tears and pulled her into his embrace.
She started crying loudly. She didn't know what was happening here! Did zayden believe her or did he believe photos.

"Man! This picture is - " Alex tried to explain him but zayden raised his hand asking him to stop.
"You don't need to say anything " Zayden said with stern voice, Harriet felt a pang in her heart.

Harriet was unable to predict what was running in zayden mind, she was confused. One side he is hugging her and on other side he said Alex not to speak anything.

"But " Alex tried to explain him.

"Alex if I can ensure Harriet safety with anyone after me - it's you! You are my brother and she is my life - my angel! " He said caressing Harriet's hair "I know both of you very well... Why do you think I will believe some damn picture " When these words came out of zayden mouth.

Harriet couldn't help but cry more, she was overwhelmed cause zayden believed her - he believed her love.

"Are you sure? Because this photo doesn't seem like photo collaged? "Jannet asked zayden raising an eye brow.

"And why was Harriet in your arms when I entered the court " Jasmine asked Alex.

"You guys are kidding right! " Rose laughed " Even if I don't know Alex as much as you know him Jasmine, I still don't believe this photos cause I know how he is. Seriously out of all the girls why will he choose his best friend wi- girlfriend..?!" Rose was really stunned after seeing Jasmine behavior.
How can she not trust someone like Alex?
Rose turned in the direction of Alex and looked straight in his eyes "You fought with me and Harriet for her. She doesn't even believe you! " Rose threw the photo in the direction of Alex and pulled azra hand , taking her out along with her.

Rose outburst made Alex realise something, he got to know whom he must choose.
He realised Jasmine wasn't even a match for him. He want someone like Harriet, the one who can trust him just like Harriet trusts zayden and if someone can match Harriet then it's rose!!

"I think drama is over, you both can leave " William said this looking at Jasmine and jannet.

Jasmine and jannet were agitated cause this was not the end result they expected from today's drama. Stomping their foot on the ground both of them walked away.

"Angel stop crying! " Zayden tried to calm Harriet.
"Cutie are you okay?! " Alex asked with concerned look.

Harriet was really angry on Alex, she wanted Alex to go behind Rose not come to her and ask if she is okay!
"Are you mad Alex? " She shouted at him.

Alex was confused looking at her outburst "what did I do now? " He shrugged.

"Aren't you supposed to go behind someone else... How much do you want to deny the fact that you guys like each other! If you leave her to go alone now, don't blame me if she picks Noah over you later." Harriet tried her level best to explain Alex.

"No... I am going " Alex ran out of the court.

❤..