Who is she!

Surprise 🙈🙈!! Guys I updated too early so please vote for this chapter 💜🥺

Third person pov :

Azra walked back with a heavy heart, she could guess what Alex wanted to speak with rose.
First when she liked william he played with her feelings and now when she finally started liking Alex... !!
She took in a deep breath and walked inside the court.

"Hey what's up? Why are you carrying that drab look on your face?! " Harriet asked when she saw azra.
Azra shook her head giving harriet a plane smile.
"Hey cmon tell me! " Harriet pulled azra's wrist and made her sit next to her.

"Here drink this angel! " Zayden handed Harriet juice. Scanning the court zayden asked, "where is Alex? "

"I saw him with rose outside! " Azra replied to zayden lowering her eyes.
Harriet got to know the reason behind her best friends dull face.

"I am sorry azra! " Harriet was struck, she didn't knew whom to choose "I had to send him behind her " Harriet now looked at his dear brother William who was looking at her with confused look.

"You did the right thing " Azra smiled hiding her pain. She was crying inside but she wanted Harriet to believe what she did was right!
"I don't know if what I did was right or wrong... I knew you liked Alex but still I sent him behind her " Harriet had some kind of regret in her heart after seeing azra face.

"But he liked her from start and I think even she likes him little " Azra smiled despite pain in her heart, she didn't knew she had fallen for Alex so hard until today. Today when she saw him stammering and nervous in front of rose , she realised how much Alex means to her.
She never tried speaking to him but always admired him from far. She saw zayden in alex, the girl who will marry Alex will be as happy as Harriet.
She was unable to speak with Alex like rose cause she can't open up in so easily.

"Azra, no matter whom he chooses one or the other person will get hurt" Harriet said and all of them looked at her.
"If alex chooses rose you will be hurt and if he chooses you my brother will be hurt " Harriet looked at William who had his eyes struck on azra.

"Let's not speak about this please! " Azra was trying hard not to cry in front of everyone.

💜💜💜

Everyone were sitting in Hall speaking about random topic.
"Let's go on trip this Friday! " Alex suggested.
"Angel are you okay with that? " Zayden asked Harriet.

"I have no problem" Harriet smiled batting her eyelids.

"Aish! I have extra shift on Friday " Rose complained.
"Oh! Then let's go on Saturday. You can take rest on Friday " Alex said winking at rose while wrapping his hand around rose.

"Look now who is acting all cheesy? " Zayden teased Alex.

All of them started laughing when rose slapped Alex hand rolling her eyes.
All the while azra kept looking at Alex, the way he smiled, the way he teased rose. Even though it was rose whom alex was teasing azra couldn't help but smile.
"I will come in a while " Azra excused herself , she wanted to be alone for sometime. She needs to control her feelings. Now that Alex has openly told about his feelings towards rose, she has to control her emotions.

William sighed looking at her. He knew he would regret his action in future but what he was not aware was the extent to which he is going to regret..!
"I thought you didn't like her?! " Noah saw his brother discomfort and asked.
"I always did like her! But -" william trailed off.
"It's okay, I just hope she notices your effort, don't lose hope! " Noah patted on william shoulder.
"Don't you like her? " William was confused when his brother said don't lose hope.
Noah smiled, " Atleast not the way you like her...somewhere my feelings for her has reduced "

💜💜💜💜

After dinner, everyone were sitting outside.
Noah was distributing juice to everyone when he moved his hand in Harriet's direction, Harriet held his hand.

"What happened to your hand? Who scratched you?! " Harriet got up examining his hand.

"You didn't tell me you have pet? Your cat did this?" Harriet questioned Noah.

"Cat?" Noah laughed "Yeah I think she is cat " He said between laughter.

"She? " William and Harriet folded their hands looking at Noah waiting for answer.

"You know I met this girl in plane, she was all okay while we were in air. When the plane started descending she suddenly grasped my hand and digged her damn nails inside my skin " Noah said remembering the girl at airport.

Everyone burst out laughing "Oh wait guys, the story is not yet over!!" He raised both his hand in air asking them to stop laughing.

"You know after we got down, I showed her the art work she did on my hand. And guess what she replied me? " Noah paused waiting for answers.
"Did she panick " Rose asked.

Noah shook his head and continued "She said this sentence - 'Oh be a man, the wounds aren't even deep, such a cry baby' - she freaking made some unusual sound while calling me cry baby. Like seriously?? Can you believe this ladies. She freaking scratched my entire hand and instead of apologizing she called me cry baby... Man! No place for descent man on this earth anymore " Noah looked at sky while rest were laughing their hearts off.

"I am feeling so sorry for you " William chuckled teasing Noah.

"Guys the story isn't over yet! You think I will leave her just like that... Even I did something " Noah said and everyone sat straight ready to listen what happened next.

"I was waiting for William and she was also waiting for someone. We were sitting next to each other. After some time she went to restroom keeping her bag on chair when I got to leave my suitcase hit her purse and few of her lipsticks fell on ground... So guess what I did " Noah raised an eye brow looking at everyone.
"Don't tell me you threw it? " Azra asked with her brows furrowed.

"Oh cmon, I told you I am good person... I very carefully took all the three lipsticks opened it and then finally broke it. The next moment I saw her coming out of restroom she looked at me as if she was going to murder me. Before she could catch me I threw the broken part of lipsticks in dustbin and ran out " Noah completed.

Zayden, William, Alex were unable to control their laugh. They got up and gave Noah a brotherly hug "dude that was great! " Alex commented.
"Great?? That was awesome " Zayden added.

All the boys weren't aware that girls were giving them death glare. After laughing for a long time, they finally turned to see girls burning like fire.

"Angel! " Zayden called "No no wait there " Harriet raised her hand "Bro that was awesome. Huh? " Harriet mimicked zayden.

"He didn't say like that cutie " Alex interrupted. "Yeah what did you tell, that was great huh? " Rose asked standing next to Harriet.

❤...

A/N : longest chapter till now.. Please vote for this chapter guys 💜

And what did you feel about azra????????I think ales likes rose but azra loves Alex!!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺